Addicted Users Just 1 left Topic

For the first time in a long time Addicted Users has three openings to choose from. If you are looking for a top flight league with top flight owners now is the time to join.

Team links to follow shortly, but if you are interested please contact me thru sitemail
6/14/2018 9:14 AM (edited)
Recently rated as one of the top HBD worlds due to low turnover, high owner engagement and great parity within the world

AL South Franchise (New Orleans)

NL West Franchise #1 (Salem)

NL West Franchise #2 (Honolulu)
6/12/2018 10:22 AM (edited)
This is an incredible world! Active and engaging chat with owners that are highly invested in the world. Join us!
6/12/2018 10:55 AM

Salem has averaged 86 wins over the past two seasons making it into the playoffs once. They sport a very balanced team without any outrageous contracts. This team could be tweaked to either win right away of do a quick rebuild as the minors are well stocked.

6/14/2018 9:14 AM (edited)
I disagree with the rankings. This is not ONE of the best....it's THE best world in HBD! Rare opportunity to join this offseason!
6/12/2018 4:35 PM
good point CT
6/13/2018 9:47 AM
Can I get password
6/13/2018 12:32 PM
Ranked #5 overall in 2018 rankings, but #10 (of 141) in turnover, #8 in wait time, #6 in parity - one of only 2 worlds to be top 10 in every category! Given that and the active chat board, I'd agree with ct_duck that it's clearly in the running for top world. No disrespect to my other worlds (which I enjoy), but this one is clearly the cream of the crop.
6/13/2018 1:00 PM
#5 Ranked world in the forums -- better bring your A game. Class set of owners. If you have that touch of something to make our world better join us.
6/13/2018 4:23 PM
I've been in this world since season 4, over 40 seasons. I'm NEVER leaving. I've been in quite a few other leagues and this is the best by far! Great commish. Active WC. No a$$holes(a real selling point. LOL). If you want to be a part of one of the best, most competitive leagues in HBD, this is the place to be.
6/13/2018 7:51 PM
Just one spot left
6/14/2018 9:15 AM
Just the Salem franchise left - honestly thought they'd be one of the first to go. As an NL team, they've definitely been a thorn in my side for a while. Good team out thete.
6/14/2018 10:43 AM
Addicted Users Just 1 left Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.