THEMUELLER CHRONICLES INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT Topic

Welcome to the Mueller Probe in All its Glory.

Some of us believe that the Mueller probe is going to, quite bluntly, uncover and expose a continuous attempt by the president trump to obstruct the Mueller investigation into Russian efforts to elect trump and cause serious cancers and chaos into our democratic institutions: and ultimately the efforts of the trump campaign and trump and his family to coordinate with Russia to carry this out.
if this is true we believe this is the most damaging plot to injure our republic - involving the help of a foreign adversary - in our republic's history since its early inception.
thus, the mueller probe may well be by its end the story of our lifetimes.

this thread is dedicated to the Mueller probe and its progress...stories...news...and issues.
it is NOT a thread about trump and his policies....north korea.....immigration ...pro and con trump...etc...... only things that relate directly to the Mueller probe......unrelated posts will be excluded....not a drop off for random thoughts......

aka 2 hands high fiving.
6/13/2018 3:47 PM (edited)
That witch hunt is still going on?!?!

Anyway...Michael Cohen is reportedly about to dump his lawyers, which suggests he might soon be cooperating with prosecutors.

Should that worry Trump?
6/13/2018 1:29 PM
if it is true then it probably does mean that.......thats what also happened with gates before he flipped.
6/13/2018 1:35 PM
it appears to be too early to tell yet...it could be that he isnt paying his lawyers or is hiring a litigation team or a cooperation team.
6/13/2018 2:14 PM
for those who believe in the need for the probe i suggest 3 shows to watch......rachel maddow and the 11th hour with brian williams.....
also very good is nicole wallace at 4 pm....all on msnbc.
6/13/2018 4:10 PM
one of the good things about the msnbc shows is that they break news stories from several papers in real time and they have the writers as guests to explain the stories and sourcing when possible........they have lawyers discuss the issues....since Mueller a lot of reporters have grown into being excellent talking heads.
6/13/2018 4:21 PM
recent polling is showing that democrats and independents are getting antsy over mueller and that rants against him could be having an effect...it says nothing about the probe to me but says something about ADD.
6/13/2018 7:56 PM
my sources are telling me - @#$%^78()(&*
what are your sources telling you...what will we learn tomorrow about the new cohen legal team.
when we learn who they are we will know a lot about if he is planning to dig in or flip out.
i dig that blue pattern sport jacket...too jazzy for the boss man.
6/13/2018 10:01 PM
the parallels to the watergate investigation are astounding.
nixon's personal atty was also a fixer and went to jail on july1, 1974.......got deal for cooperation and spent 6 months in jail.
paid hush money to plumbers from nixon slush fund which the lawyer managed..he called himself mr jensen from detroit when he paid 200 k in cash in clandestine operation......quite a tidy sum in 1973.
6/14/2018 7:20 AM
ive been wondering why cohen had to get a loan to pay for the stormey daniels hush money...im thinking he spent a set up slush fund for such matters and there was too much heat to get a transfusion from trump.
it appears that stinginess now about who is paying for the doc review willsend cohen into the arms of mueller.
6/14/2018 7:47 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
N.Y. Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation Over Self-Dealing

The New York State attorney general’s office filed a scathingly worded lawsuit on Thursday taking aim at the Donald J. Trump Foundation, accusing the charity and the Trump family of sweeping violations of campaign finance laws, self-dealing and illegal coordination with the presidential campaign.

You have to figure Mueller's in the loop on this.
6/14/2018 12:24 PM

From WaPo:

The only reason nobody knew what the Trump Foundation really was before Trump ran for president was that no one had bothered to look. Once they did, it immediately became apparent that, while it might do something legitimate here or there, at its core, the foundation looks a lot like a grift.

You might say the same about Trump’s entire business career. As I’ve argued before, Trump wasn’t just a guy who skated close to the line a time or two or broke a few rules. In fact, when you add up the questionable bankruptcies; the cons such as Trump University; the pyramid schemes; the contacts with mobsters; the exploitation of foreign workers; the Trump projects that have collapsed amid charges of double-dealing; the unusual interest Russian oligarchs have in using Trump properties as a vehicle for money laundering, and more, Donald Trump could well be the most corrupt major business figure in America. So why would anyone expect his foundation to be an above-board charity that does good work and would never run afoul of the law?

If I had to predict, at this point, I would guess that President Trump and his kids will try to settle this suit by paying a small fine. Though he claims “I won’t settle this case!” that’s what he said about the Trump University fraud lawsuit too, and he ended up paying a $25 million settlement to his victims. So while the Trump Foundation may not send the president to the slammer, this lawsuit will likely end up telling us a lot about who he is and how he operates.

A small fine.

Meanwhile, shoplifters are facing 12 years in the slammer.

6/14/2018 4:18 PM
and 25 million was 100 % of the tuition fees...not compromised.....if it went to court he faced the possibility of punitive damages which would normally be 3-5 times the 25 million...so 75 to 125 million more.
6/14/2018 5:42 PM
1|2|3...14 Next ▸
THEMUELLER CHRONICLES INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.