THEMUELLER CHRONICLES INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT Topic

i think it is time for guiliani to get a monocle...it will suit him now....if that show is ever rebooted he would be perfect...he wouldnt even have to act..he would be a natural.
6/19/2018 11:49 AM
Which show? Hogan's Heroes? That's the only one I can think of where someone in a monocle (Col. Klink) resembles Rudy. If that's the case, I hope you're not suggesting anyone in the Trump admin is a Nazi. Word on the street is you're the reason America is so divided. I'll withhold judgment for now, but I've got my monocle on you.
6/19/2018 12:28 PM
you got it.....bada book bada boom.....the trump admin battle against mueller's heroes........mueller keeps putting members of the trumper team in the witless program.....i think some people dont believe in the collusion because none of the members of the trump campaign seem smart enough to be involved in a diabolical plan.....
6/19/2018 12:42 PM
That's exactly what I thought way back when. You were way ahead of me there, dino.
6/19/2018 12:46 PM
when trump publicly begged russia for more wikileaks.....it was like a bond villian..i.e. goldfinger who cant prevent himself from spelling out his plan.
6/19/2018 12:53 PM
this is purely a thought but pence ran the vetting of people for the transition team with help from nunes.........i wonder if mueller has anything on nunes and if a lot of what nunes is doing is to protect himself...that nunes was part of the transition team is not widely known.
6/19/2018 3:57 PM
He's shady as hell, and not very bright. I'd be surprised if he emerges from the Mueller investigation unscathed.
6/19/2018 4:11 PM
mueller reminds me of sam hinkie...gone but not forgotten..this is the story of the donnie rotten......he is collecting assets in witnesses and documents and storing them.....there is suddenly an eerie silence on the michael cohen front....!!........manafort had some apple sauce today from a tiny plastic container and his cell mate gave him a nice massage.....he wouldnt take no for an answer !
6/19/2018 6:16 PM
mueller is from the right era..when americans stood tall and were patriotic and were trying to create new american ideals where justice would be for all.....now he has to decide who are americans and who are russians.......and why.
6/19/2018 8:59 PM
the confederate battle against the mueller investigation reminds of this.....America is great because America is good.........when America ceases to be good then America will cease to be great............
6/19/2018 9:09 PM
PAUL MANAFORT has now been placed in solitary confinement so that he wont get whacked........manafort, 69, has offered to work in the laundry detail.
6/20/2018 9:10 AM (edited)
MICHAEL COHEN news - cohen is telling friends ( probably crazy sam nunberg ) that legal fees are bankrupting him and he is upset that trump has not been paying his legal fees for all of his years of service to trump......he has also reportedly said he could cooperate under the right circumstances.....sounds like he is rationalizing out loud his reasons to flip putting the blame on disloyal tightwad trump.
his new attorney is guy petrillo who was a chief in the criminal division southern district......but he has a smaller team now......this could be a significant point as to his motives....the new firm is considered top notch in shaping cooperation deals.....deja vu with gates.

im sure we will be hearing more about this.
6/20/2018 11:19 AM (edited)
Do we know for sure that Manafort's been offered a deal to cooperate? Maybe his crimes are serious enough that Mueller doesn't want to give him a slap on the wrist in exchange for dirt.

As for Cohen, I think Trump's digging in for the worst. The Wall Street Journal says Cohen's legal fees are bankrupting him, he's asking Trump for financial help and Trump is saying no.
6/20/2018 1:10 PM
i predict that cohen will announce he is cooperating early next week.
6/20/2018 2:51 PM
I will care about this when and if they announce that trump is being indicted. Until then I am tired of hearing about it.
6/20/2018 3:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...14 Next ▸
THEMUELLER CHRONICLES INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.