THEMUELLER CHRONICLES INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 6/20/2018 3:52:00 PM (view original):
I will care about this when and if they announce that trump is being indicted. Until then I am tired of hearing about it.
Holy crap, the Rapture must be near. 2nd time just today that wylie and I totally agree.
6/20/2018 4:08 PM
there has been non - stop coverage as would be expected about the incarcerated babies r us thing...in a few days i would think that there will be breaking stories about the investigation again.
6/20/2018 4:55 PM
some jailhouse humor...during trump remarks to the press earlier today.......ABC inadvertently showed a graphic that said - manafort pleads guilty to 5 counts of manslaughter today.......it took 7 seconds before it got removed...2 past the 5 second rule.
6/20/2018 5:04 PM
Dear Ann Slanders:
I'm not interested in 99.99% of the threads at WIS. For some reason, I don't feel the need to post in any of those threads. Am I a weirdo or something?
Signed: crazystengel

Dear crazystengel:
Forty lashes with a wet noodle! It's your patriotic duty to read and comment on everything.
6/20/2018 5:25 PM
to absent friends..
6/20/2018 6:33 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/20/2018 4:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/20/2018 3:52:00 PM (view original):
I will care about this when and if they announce that trump is being indicted. Until then I am tired of hearing about it.
Holy crap, the Rapture must be near. 2nd time just today that wylie and I totally agree.
Now, now...we've agreed before a few times in the NBA thread, but its easy to agree when you're making fun of Zelda!
6/20/2018 6:53 PM
What to make of this?

Michael Cohen resigns from RNC committee post, sources say

In his resignation letter to Ronna McDaniel, the RNC chair, Cohen cited the ongoing special counsel investigation as one reason for his departure. ABC News has reviewed the email.

“This important role requires the full time attention and dedication of each member. Given the ongoing Mueller and SDNY investigations, that simply is impossible for me to do,” he wrote.

Cohen also criticized the administration's policy of separating migrant children from their parents at the southern border, the first time he’s distanced himself from the president.

"As the son of a Polish holocaust survivor, the images and sounds of this family separation policy is heart wrenching,” Cohen wrote. “While I strongly support measures that will secure our porous borders, children should never be used as bargaining chips."

Has Mikey gone snowflake -- he's genuinely upset by the toddler internment camps? Somehow I doubt it. So why the poke at Trump?

6/20/2018 7:21 PM
i really think it was what i suggested above...he is going to flip and he wants everybody to know that he believes that trump is a bad guy......a bad person and that he does not owe loyalty to a bad person like trump.....that trump has not had his back AND trump is a bad guy not deserving fealty....cohen wants to be on high " moral " ground when he flips.....he wants to twist the knife in trump's stomach before the flip is public.
6/20/2018 7:29 PM
If it's what you say I love it, especially later in the summer!
6/20/2018 7:36 PM
i think cohen probably is upset by the infants in jail and it was a perfect opportunity to tell trump what he thinks of him and he took advantage of the opportunity....he is saying no way ill put evil trump ahead of my family ....not a guy who puts kids in diapers into cages.....
6/20/2018 7:37 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 6/20/2018 7:36:00 PM (view original):
If it's what you say I love it, especially later in the summer!
thats a good one.
6/20/2018 7:38 PM
I don't believe Cohen cares at all for the children in cages. You think he has more of a conscience than Trump, Sessions, Miller, Huckabee, Bannon, Lewandowski, Nielsen or his other famous client Sean Hannity? They've all come out in favor of children in cages. Cohen's not better than them. My guess is he's signalling to someone (Trump, Mueller, both?) that he's a free agent now, and he's using the children in cages because it's totally blown up on Trump and it's therefore a handy thing to rub in Trump's face in right now.
6/20/2018 7:58 PM (edited)
most jewish people are sickened to their soul over what was done to the children because of history...maybe im naive...but .i believe him.......otherwise he is just a bugsy siegel wannabe without a gun....but he would overlook it if not for the case against him.
6/20/2018 8:40 PM
Some non-Jewish people feel pretty sick about it too!

I think you are somewhat naive if you believe anyone who says "I lost ancestors in the Holocaust" (even if such a statement is 100% true) automatically qualifies as a compassionate person.
6/20/2018 8:45 PM

Wife of Israel prime minister charged with fraud over misuse of public funds

Like Trump on the Mueller probe,Bibi Netanyahooo whines about "witch hunts" also
6/21/2018 8:23 AM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13|14 Next ▸
THEMUELLER CHRONICLES INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.