THEMUELLER CHRONICLES INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT Topic

have to wonder about what mrs manafort has to say to paul after cohen comments about putting family before trump.....might this have an impact ?
7/2/2018 2:39 PM
i think the flipping cohen flipping news is upsetting to some people....i didnt think about it when i first heard it but it is....keep all windows closed and remove belts for personal safety.......cohen will have to be debriefed like a very major defector from the russian hierarchy.....
does cohen and his family go into protective custody ?
7/3/2018 12:23 AM
nope

he has to take his lumps like a citizen

with the help of counsel and conscience he has to settle on a story
7/3/2018 1:18 AM
his story is much too sad to be told.
7/3/2018 2:23 AM
cohen took trump off of his twitter and linkin......any day now that he will formally flip......could be within a week or so.
7/5/2018 11:35 AM
scott pruit had asked trump if he could replace sessions so that he could fire rosenstein and mueller......now that pruitt has resigned that is off the table.
7/5/2018 4:14 PM
Pruitt was a Swamp creature. Good riddance. Poor vetting, perhaps. Wilbur Ross might be next. His business dealings, according to Steve Hilton, raise serious conflict of interest red flags...
7/5/2018 5:02 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/5/2018 4:14:00 PM (view original):
scott pruit had asked trump if he could replace sessions so that he could fire rosenstein and mueller......now that pruitt has resigned that is off the table.
Allegedly . We don't KNOW that. The so called expert pundits have been wrong more than the weatherman...
7/5/2018 5:04 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 6/25/2018 11:43:00 AM (view original):
The Don's Moll
Those are NICE...I love motorboating...

Bob Kevoian(Bob and Tom) makes the best motorboat sound. The Shirtless Girl skit bears that out...

https://youtu.be/6EyCwF8DjaE
7/5/2018 5:13 PM (edited)
there have to be so many discrete avenues of investigation for the home team to investigate.

collusion involving so many people to investigate
obstruction
campaign finance
threats against bimbos
conspiracy with pecker and national enquirer
money laundering
tax issues and evasion
misuse of charitable foundation for personal profit
emolument clause issues
hair
unfitness issues..ie non- stop lies to american people
the current trip to moscow and summit with putin will be investigated
convention platform changes
7/5/2018 8:29 PM
every former CIA....FBI.....NSA head has stated that trump is somehow indebted to putin and his political agenda and actions both domestic and foreign could have been drawn up by putin .....this is what they have said...and .mueller is the longest serving FBI head since hoover.
i believe that when all is said and done that mueller will be the most important person of our political process who was not a president in the history of the republic......
now 7 republican senators went to moscow on the 4th of july to make nice before a summit with putin where putin and trump will speak alone....you cant make this stuff up.
it will come under the scope of the mueller probe and be closely scrutinized......it is all potentially the use of witting and unwitting agents...in the continuing destabalization of american institutions and policies by the great leader Putin.
7/5/2018 11:52 PM (edited)
another interesting thing happening.
there are evidently 3 final contestants left for the supreme court.....one of those contestants is said to have the edge...he once wrote an article questioning whether a sitting president constitutionally could be indicted......you cant make this stuff up.
7/5/2018 11:55 PM
manafort is in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day for the protection of the other inmates....the last part is made up.
7/6/2018 3:31 PM (edited)
is it possible that the CIA can listen in on the trump/putin one on one......maybe they will pass notes instead of speaking.....much safer.
i think the only thing holding up the flipping of cohen is that the govt is still digesting the big haul of evidence...they need to finish that first.
7/7/2018 2:54 PM
We don't know what Mueller knows. Neither does the media. He may have something on Trump, he may not. He may have something on Brennan and/or Clapper, the same two that are among the many calling for Trump's head. Settle down, we will eventually hear the results...

Remember that there are many in Washington that will lose their power base if Trump does indeed drain the Swamp. They have the most to lose, so they are the likeliest to say he is guilty. They want the status quo to remain the same. They are not fans of his trying to upset the apple cart.

I take issue with pundits and politicians rooting for a recession, that it would be bad for Trump and his policies, just as when some rooted for Obama to fall on his face. Country should be much more important than your side winning...
7/7/2018 6:36 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14 Next ▸
THEMUELLER CHRONICLES INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.