THEMUELLER CHRONICLES INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT Topic

you have the right to remain silent.
6/18/2018 2:52 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/18/2018 11:40:00 AM (view original):
Again if you have not read the book collusion then you only have 20% of the facts that are behind the Mueller investigation. To summarize it is like a puzzle but when you put the pieces together you do see smoke. It was written from a negative to DJT but still curious.
Just follow Seth Abramson on Twitter. Read his pinned posts. He lays it out really well.

ill have to check the book out
6/18/2018 3:12 PM
I will say this I had no idea that Steele and Page were spies!!?!?!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!?!? LOL

I don't do Twitter. Too much anti semitic stuff and it drives me insane.
6/18/2018 3:14 PM
Taint, Seth Abramson is great. He cuts straight to the Trump BS. Thanks again for introducing him to me.

More Michael Cohen "consulting" news.

I'd be willing to bet a pretty Canadian penny that Trump is in on this racket. I can't imagine Cohen, with how deferential he is to his capo, thinking this up on his own, pulling it off on his own, and keeping all the filthy lucre for himself.

Nice Beatles' "Taxman" parody I found in the WaPo comments section:

“Let me tell you how it will be:
Ten mill for Trump and one for me.
‘Cause I'm the bagman…
Yeah, I'm the bagman.
Should Don and I not get our haul,
You won’t get any jobs at all.
Cause I'm the bagman…
Yeah, I'm the bagman.”
6/18/2018 3:40 PM (edited)
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/18/2018 3:14:00 PM (view original):
I will say this I had no idea that Steele and Page were spies!!?!?!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!?!? LOL

A foreign agent isnt the same as a spy.
6/18/2018 3:55 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 6/18/2018 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Taint, Seth Abramson is great. He cuts straight to the Trump BS. Thanks again for introducing him to me.

I'd be willing to bet a pretty Canadian penny that Trump is in on this racket. I can't imagine Cohen, with how deferential he is to his capo, thinking this up on his own, pulling it off on his own, and keeping all the filthy lucre for himself.

‘Cause I'm the bagman…
Yeah, I'm the bagman.
Cause I'm the bagman…
Yeah, I'm the bagman.”
Oh yeah, Trump is all in. You can bet on it.
6/18/2018 3:56 PM
I don't know, Taint. Maybe we've been brainwashed by hateful leftist media. How else did we come to suspect that a man with Trump's sterling rep might be involved in this?
6/18/2018 4:03 PM
Posted by The Taint on 6/18/2018 3:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/18/2018 3:14:00 PM (view original):

A foreign agent isnt the same as a spy.
Eh....read the book. In their prior lives they were basically described as spies.
6/18/2018 4:04 PM
Posted by The Taint on 6/18/2018 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crazystengel on 6/18/2018 3:40:00 PM (view original):

‘Cause I'm the bagman…
Yeah, I'm the bagman.
Cause I'm the bagman…
Yeah, I'm the bagman.”
Oh yeah, Trump is all in. You can bet on it.
Fair to say SA is leftist/liberal?

6/18/2018 4:06 PM
I have no idea.
6/18/2018 4:19 PM
OH OK

I really should get on Twitter but it really just frustrates me. Thank you for the update.

I think whatever Mueller decides, half the country will be angry and the other half happy. Tough role.
6/18/2018 4:24 PM
christopher steele was certainly an MI6 agent or spy.....and he is so highly renowned that he taught FBI agents about russia at the FBI for years.....he was England's number one expert/contact in russia and the FBI thought he was as good as anyone we have.
when he speaks important people listen....he was not the delivery man for domino's pizza.
6/18/2018 5:14 PM
when he handed over the dossier he figured about 75 % to be accurate...it is not his fault that it is turning out that even more then that is being corroborated and as for the pee tape...trump was there and call girls were offered that night/morning and trump's bodyguard had gone to sleep.
6/18/2018 5:19 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/18/2018 2:13:00 PM (view original):
I love how people don't respond to my posts. So the answer is "NO". No one read the book. They just opine based on biased new articles.

this was a very entertaining post.......
6/18/2018 5:57 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/18/2018 5:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/18/2018 2:13:00 PM (view original):
I love how people don't respond to my posts. So the answer is "NO". No one read the book. They just opine based on biased new articles.

this was a very entertaining post.......
Why is that?
6/18/2018 7:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...14 Next ▸
THEMUELLER CHRONICLES INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.