THEMUELLER CHRONICLES INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT Topic

I'm guessing something not very nice was said about Jewish people?
6/21/2018 8:50 AM

Wife of Israel prime minister charged with fraud over misuse of public funds

6/21/2018 8:55 AM
Why would you mention that in this thread? She's Jewish and so is Michael Cohen?
6/21/2018 10:32 AM
mueller has rejected guiliani demand for trump questions to be supplied in advance in a multiple choice format.
6/21/2018 1:09 PM
May I ask when people believe this probe will find resolution?
6/21/2018 6:52 PM
how would anyone here know? They wouldn't.
6/21/2018 6:55 PM
sorry for the redline..one of the punks i referred to who hates me and yet is such a faithful reader of anything that has my name connected to it......reads and monitors everything i say and do....some people call that an obsession.
6/21/2018 7:58 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/21/2018 6:59:00 PM (view original):
let me just interject something before i waltz away..one guy says does anyone have an opinion as to when the probe will end..the other guy says how would anyone know.........no one reads or comprehends.......it it any wonder why i have to separate myself from this menagerie.
I comprehended what cccp wrote, but what would anyone here base such an opinion on? Tea leaves?
6/21/2018 9:35 PM
stormy daniels scheduled to talk to mueller about cohen settlement......she has a lot to get off her chest.
6/25/2018 8:13 AM
The Don's Moll
6/25/2018 11:43 AM
can anyone understand how trey gowdy can complain about the length of the mueller probe.....lying traitorous moron...
6/29/2018 12:36 PM
if mueller finishes part 1 in late summer and gives it to rosenstein say in october..im thinking rosenstein needs to give it to house after after the new house is seated....cant have 2 different houses in charge of it.
6/29/2018 3:18 PM
i think that the obstruction part is finished......the trump fear of causing absolute obstruction helps mueller to continue to finish collusion before the traitors in the house force out more confidential info.....or find a way to fire rosenstein without creating obstruction.
6/29/2018 5:33 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/29/2018 12:36:00 PM (view original):
can anyone understand how trey gowdy can complain about the length of the mueller probe.....lying traitorous moron...
this is the guy who dug into the hillary thing for three years

always, the whole time, calling attention to his firm fair past as prosecutor/federal attorney/dick sucking cop lover

dint get ONE GODAM CONVICTION

mueller in half the time has what five i'm sorrys and another three i gotta talk to my lawyers
6/29/2018 10:18 PM
BIG NEWS - RED ALERT

Cohen has declared his intention to flip......appearing on the george staphylococcus show he said he would cooperate with mueller....he puts family and country first and skewered the fake news/lies that putin did not interfere with the election.....its goona happen.......soon.

good times.
7/2/2018 10:58 AM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14 Next ▸
THEMUELLER CHRONICLES INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.