1st place team needs new owner Topic

Hello prospective owners,

BIG LEAGUE is entering our next season and are looking for a really good owner to take over a franchise. As it now stands, we're looking for 1 owner. Our world is no-drama, stable, fun-filled world. Our retention rate is over 95%.Our league is also highly competitive - We've had 7 different franchises win 10 of the last World series!

We have a minimum win requirement of 120 over 2 seasons.

If you're interested in joining, let me know and I'll send you the password when the league rolls over!

AVAILABLE:

New Orleans - NL South - 83-79, 1st in division. New Orleans has been a consistently strong team, with 9 consecutive playoff appearances, including 6 straight division titles. The previous owner devoted significant resources to the international draft, signing 1 elite talent every season. Combined with consistent drafting, this model has led to a consistent pipeline of talent to the ML club, while also allowing the ML roster to stay under 90M. The current core is 30 and under, however is mostly position player-based. The team's best pitchers are a couple years away.
https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=5209
6/13/2018 7:37 PM
Still looking. We're eligible for rollover on the 18th.
6/16/2018 5:15 PM
I would be interested.
6/17/2018 8:31 AM
1st place team needs new owner Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.