Approve owners button Topic

Hey folks. Over in the draft theme world, we're going to be starting the season by doing a whole whack of trades, many of which are for arb-eligible players. We want to make sure that we are able to trade these arb-eligible players early enough so that the team that they are destined for is able to conduct the arb process. Since we have a lot of trades to make, we want to make sure that we all know what day is the day that is the earliest to offer trades.

First off - What day in the schedule is that? Can trades be offered before budgeting is over? Or is it the first day after budget day that trades are allowed?

Secondly - When do I hit the approve owners button to make sure that that day falls on this coming Monday?

Thanks for your help. I miss MikeT23. I bet he'd know the answer.
6/13/2018 9:51 PM
Trades are allowed on the first day after budget day, aka "re-sign free agents day."

Hit the button Saturday, not too late in the day.

6/14/2018 7:40 AM
Also, it might be hard to get all those trades done legally on day one due to roster requirements. The receiving owner can just tell the trading owner what to offer in arb if you can't get them all done by 7 PM on day 1.
6/14/2018 7:43 AM
Thanks brother.
6/14/2018 9:34 AM
Approve owners button Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.