i'm pretty new here... Topic

but i have a bad idea that i want to share... what about a theme league to see who the best manager is and/or who is luckiest? is anyone interested in a league where everyone has the EXACT same team, and the only differential is the management/decision-engine? it's either a fantastic idea or complete horse-poop, but i'm intrigued and willing to toss a team at the proposition... just looking to see if there's any interest. i'm still pretty new here, so if the idea has already been done, plz forgive my modest proposal....
6/14/2018 1:47 AM
It's been done, but I don't think often or recently. Do it if you believe in it.

What I'd suggest is you have your rules firmly in place before going to the Classifieds forum. Don't ask for input there, because you'll get bogged down in owners giving you all sorts of conflicting advice. Decide first on the roster (personally I'd make it easy on myself and go with a real life team, e.g. 1927 Yankees or 2017 Astros, something like that). Will you allow waiver wire moves? If so, what sort of salary cap will you use? Get all that stuff settled first, then post the ad.
6/14/2018 3:14 PM
Yeah. Waiver wire a must. Lol
6/14/2018 9:39 PM
Big Dick's Identical. make an appt w/ your friendly local OBGYN
6/15/2018 7:01 AM
Mister Bag refers to the Big Dick Identical Roster league. Another season will be getting underway next month...I will advertise after the July 4th holiday.

23 of the 25 players are picked by the league owners in a 1 round draft, which all teams must use the same season of each player, the other 2 players are your x-factors, you get to pick them from the database with what salary remains.
6/15/2018 6:03 PM (edited)
thats the man!

watch out fer the finger

6/15/2018 6:17 PM
without trying to sound too blue... i think i might give Big Dicks a try! thanks to ya'll for all your feedback
6/24/2018 10:54 PM
i been in three or four

i always pick mariners
6/25/2018 9:37 PM (edited)
I always make sure the legendary Dick Braggins is in the league
6/25/2018 3:37 PM
and pfan, nothing is too "blue" in that league.
6/28/2018 4:18 PM
i'm pretty new here... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.