IBA D3 Thread Topic

Looking ahead to a Wayyyyyyyy too early final 4 before tonight’s Colorado-Texas, Tyler championship:
Elmhurst is my title favorite for next season, but I think the 3 S Cal teams to make this season’s final 4 have a strong chance For all 3 being in it for a lot of seasons in a row, BUT that’s no guarantee. I have a list of teams I just checked out that will be a problem!! St Mary’s of Maryland is normally good but will be great. In addition, i have multiple dark horse teams, CSU, Eastbay redshirted their best player, he’s coming back and he and his squad could challenge Texas Tyler And Colorado in the s Cal south, and both and CMHMS/Cal Tech/Cal Santa Cruz/Whittier/Pomona/Occidental and others for the CT. Watch out for Hilbert, 3rd year coach dwise89 has them coming like a train for the D3 Iba hierarchy. Dickinson still has the foul drawing, suffocating defense of mfnmyers’s style. Linfield has no seniors so this will probably be their best season in a while (they won 3 titles in 4 seasons not Long aGo). Elmira. Wisconsin, River Falls, palm beach Atlantic, and i’m STILL missing plenty of great teams. I’m sorry if I left your team off. Myself and the ones I brought to the S Cal with me (coaches at Santa Cruz - trail, Texas, Tyler - hitmonjake, Redlands - jeremy77771, Cal Tech - pantalones26, And California Lutheran - thadreamteam) are Only staying in D3 2-3 more seasons (we’re looking for an empty D2 conference to be conquistadors towards) so I’m trying to soak this all, all of this great competition, in while we’re still here
8/8/2019 7:57 PM
My long posts probably ruin the flow of this thread
8/9/2019 10:59 PM
There is no such thing as flow ruination when you are picking Elmhurst for a title. Post about that all day!
8/11/2019 1:15 PM
Well I have good news for you, after the offseason you’re even more the favorite in my eyes. Perhaps the talent of Jake or Piman will reign supreme, they are more talented in certain areas but have bigger weaknesses in certain areas. In my opinion I’m more well rounded than their teams this season but about even overall I think, meanwhile you’re even more well rounded than me and better. Hope i’m Wrong hahaha best of luck this season!
8/16/2019 6:01 PM
I was kind of surprised at the general talent drop off in all of D3 this year. I lost nearly 50 points overall from my team and still ended up almost at the top of general ratings. Elmhurst isn't without flaws, our PG play is defensively weak and not deep, and scoring is not well distributed. But we have a shot! I do think it's wide open this year, should be a really fun NT.
8/18/2019 11:08 AM
Yeah, gotta give the early nod to Elmhurst. You mention your team isn't without flaws, but you still have to look pretty hard to find them. I like my team this year, but still think I'm the tier below some of the true title contenders.

That's unfortunate the S Cal powerhouses are all leaving. The competition in this division/world had become incredible. Regardless, best of luck in D2, and hopefully I can snag a championship before you guys make the jump so I can say I beat the best!
8/19/2019 2:42 PM
Looks like a brutal (and fun/competitive) season for D3. Looks quite the opposite of next season. Good luck everyone!
12/12/2019 9:46 AM
◂ Prev 123456
IBA D3 Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.