Why our country is divided Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Fox News
Racism
Internet
6/16/2018 11:14 AM
Can't argue with any of the things in the original post.

I've got to ask our resident Liberals (of which we know there are many) for a serious answer to this: How on Earth does someone get to "identify" themselves as a different gender on different days? They wake up, look down, and the "identifying" should be simple and over.
6/16/2018 11:40 AM
An excellent example would be the IG reports that just came out.

Within minutes the Lib politicians and FAKE NEWS people were out lying telling us it was OK and there was nothing to see here. Turns out it's just the opposite. I'm still wading through it.

That's OK though. Their latest rant is TRUMP has children in prisons. Daycare is more like it.

I hope they keep pushing it though. That's just more support for Trump.
6/16/2018 11:43 AM
Good post, CCCP.
6/16/2018 12:39 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/16/2018 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Minor example: One sided and hateful threads started by dino, who doesn’t see them as one sided and hateful.

This is my issue with the new age liberals. They are self righteous and if you disagreed with them you are labeled as a racist, sexist, bigot or worse.

Netlfix has a new employee policy where people are not allowed to look at one another for more than five seconds in a row for fear of harassment.

Colleges have safe spaces. People are not allowed to assume someone’s gender. They laugh at devout Christian beliefs and mock them (not Muslims and their beliefs though)

They incessantly spew hatred at the President but call you the aforementioned labels if you say the same things about the man who preceded him.

They bash those who support the 2nd amendment stating it’s their right under the first amendment.

And of course they support those who want to burn the US flag or not stand for the anthem. While banning the confederate flag and saying nothing about the Palestinian flag flying at the DNC.

Then they blame everyone else for the country’s problems. I may not like everything our current President says or does but if he angers them I support him 100%.
so, angering a large portion of the population isn't dividing the country?
6/16/2018 3:06 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/16/2018 11:47:00 AM (view original):
In Boston a group who supported the 2nd amendment dined at a local restaurant. The day after Antifa showed up threatening people and telling them there not to allow those people in. When the restaurant told them to pound sand they began harassing the patrons outside, calling non stop and hanging up, etc. That is a form of terror. The restaurant had to put signs outside that people wearing black pants, shirts and shoes would not be allowed and disconnect their phone.

Tell me the Left is not insane.

https://funnyjunk.com/Please+help+the+oldest+bar+in+boston/ozDyLbm/
Your example is a terrible thing. No matter what people support, as long as they do it peacefully, I am okay with it.

Yes, some people on the left are insane. Some people on the right are insane. Calling any group insane based on some of the members of that group is not helping matters.
6/16/2018 3:08 PM
6/16/2018 6:13 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/16/2018 5:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/16/2018 3:08:00 PM (view original):
In Boston a group who supported the 2nd amendment dined at a local restaurant. The day after Antifa showed up threatening people and telling them there not to allow those people in. When the restaurant told them to pound sand they began harassing the patrons outside, calling non stop and hanging up, etc. That is a form of terror. The restaurant had to put signs outside that people wearing black pants, shirts and shoes would not be allowed and disconnect their phone.

Your example is a terrible thing. No matter what people support, as long as they do it peacefully, I am okay with it.

Yes, some people on the left are insane. Some people on the right are insane. Calling any group insane based on some of the members of that group is not helping matters.
BINGO!!! Censorship, which is what dino is doing is not helpful either. His thread topic changed daily and then he decides to redline those that don't stick to the topic? He is also a tattle tale. He should be ashamed of himself. And while I group many leftists together, why should I not? See:

Dino
Bracco
TP
Bad Luck
Crazy

All have very similar thinking. Do you disagree?
Is it against the law to agree with someone's opinion? I am not allowed to disagree with you and not allowed to agree with Dino? Did you come to this country legally? You sound like a dictator

6/16/2018 10:20 PM
I L - O - V - E how Sanders continually puts the leftist media in it's place. It's a shame so many blind sheep (including our own WIS flock) eat-up whatever garbage of the day they are feed by these lying fools. They will say, do, and especially print anything, about anybody, at any time, just to get 2 seconds of pub themselves. Nice example from earlier this week: “Does @CBSNews know something I don’t about my plans and my future? I was at my daughter’s year-end Kindergarten event and they ran a story about my “plans to leave the WH” without even talking to me. I love my job and am honored to work for @POTUS.”

Yup, that's what qualifies as "reporting" in today's media.

6/16/2018 10:45 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/16/2018 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/16/2018 5:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/16/2018 3:08:00 PM (view original):

BINGO!!! Censorship, which is what dino is doing is not helpful either. His thread topic changed daily and then he decides to redline those that don't stick to the topic? He is also a tattle tale. He should be ashamed of himself. And while I group many leftists together, why should I not? See:

Dino
Bracco
TP
Bad Luck
Crazy

All have very similar thinking. Do you disagree?
Is it against the law to agree with someone's opinion? I am not allowed to disagree with you and not allowed to agree with Dino? Did you come to this country legally? You sound like a dictator

You missed the point. Bracco. Wylie stated not all Leftists are the same and I agree but my point is you are all very similar. Yes, my parents came to this country legally. dino is the dictator not me.
6/17/2018 9:13 AM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
Why our country is divided Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.