Why our country is divided Topic

Posted by all3 on 6/19/2018 9:54:00 AM (view original):
who really cares what dino does in that thread? Its a ******* fantasy sports website.

Apathy: another great problem in this Country. Far too many people sitting back saying "What can I do?" or "I don't care." when they see something wrong.
Does dino have the privileged of being able to express his views on this site?
Yes, IF he's adult enough to allow others to do the same in reply. If he doesn't, then Admin. has promised to relieve him of his privileges.
Had nobody stood-up to his hypocritical comments and self-imposed "power", that would have been just like saying we accept everything he was saying and doing as being OK.
He is a terrible human being. Go look at the prog. theme thread and see for yourself. He is labeled as such by others. So take what he says with a grain of salt. Someone without character should not be criticizing the character of others.
6/19/2018 11:51 AM
Posted by tangplay on 6/19/2018 11:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/16/2018 5:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/16/2018 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/16/2018 11:47:00 AM (view original):
In Boston a group who supported the 2nd amendment dined at a local restaurant. The day after Antifa showed up threatening people and telling them there not to allow those people in. When the restaurant told them to pound sand they began harassing the patrons outside, calling non stop and hanging up, etc. That is a form of terror. The restaurant had to put signs outside that people wearing black pants, shirts and shoes would not be allowed and disconnect their phone.

Tell me the Left is not insane.

https://funnyjunk.com/Please+help+the+oldest+bar+in+boston/ozDyLbm/
Your example is a terrible thing. No matter what people support, as long as they do it peacefully, I am okay with it.

Yes, some people on the left are insane. Some people on the right are insane. Calling any group insane based on some of the members of that group is not helping matters.
BINGO!!! Censorship, which is what dino is doing is not helpful either. His thread topic changed daily and then he decides to redline those that don't stick to the topic? He is also a tattle tale. He should be ashamed of himself. And while I group many leftists together, why should I not? See:

Dino
Bracco
TP
Bad Luck
Crazy

All have very similar thinking. Do you disagree?
If you think I belong in the same group as Bracco, Dino, or BL, you are actually insane. I would place myself with Taint and Bob.
You want to eliminate the electoral college? Is that not the definition of insanity? Come on man.
6/19/2018 11:52 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/19/2018 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/19/2018 11:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/16/2018 5:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/16/2018 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/16/2018 11:47:00 AM (view original):
In Boston a group who supported the 2nd amendment dined at a local restaurant. The day after Antifa showed up threatening people and telling them there not to allow those people in. When the restaurant told them to pound sand they began harassing the patrons outside, calling non stop and hanging up, etc. That is a form of terror. The restaurant had to put signs outside that people wearing black pants, shirts and shoes would not be allowed and disconnect their phone.

Tell me the Left is not insane.

https://funnyjunk.com/Please+help+the+oldest+bar+in+boston/ozDyLbm/
Your example is a terrible thing. No matter what people support, as long as they do it peacefully, I am okay with it.

Yes, some people on the left are insane. Some people on the right are insane. Calling any group insane based on some of the members of that group is not helping matters.
BINGO!!! Censorship, which is what dino is doing is not helpful either. His thread topic changed daily and then he decides to redline those that don't stick to the topic? He is also a tattle tale. He should be ashamed of himself. And while I group many leftists together, why should I not? See:

Dino
Bracco
TP
Bad Luck
Crazy

All have very similar thinking. Do you disagree?
If you think I belong in the same group as Bracco, Dino, or BL, you are actually insane. I would place myself with Taint and Bob.
You want to eliminate the electoral college? Is that not the definition of insanity? Come on man.
That's probably the most extreme thing I belive but I am also moderate on lots of issues. If you think I am as far left as Dino or BL or Bracco, you are out of your mind.
6/19/2018 11:54 AM
Lots of people here love to claim I'm a borderline extreme Conservative, but I too favor eliminating the Electoral College. It's time is long gone.
I just think it's hilarious that so many Liberals only adopted their stance against the College when it led to Trump's victory, after they bashed him so badly for saying he didn't think it was a good thing anymore. The Political hypocrisy is out of control.
6/19/2018 12:03 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/16/2018 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Minor example: One sided and hateful threads started by dino, who doesn’t see them as one sided and hateful.

This is my issue with the new age liberals. They are self righteous and if you disagreed with them you are labeled as a racist, sexist, bigot or worse.

Netlfix has a new employee policy where people are not allowed to look at one another for more than five seconds in a row for fear of harassment.

Colleges have safe spaces. People are not allowed to assume someone’s gender. They laugh at devout Christian beliefs and mock them (not Muslims and their beliefs though)

They incessantly spew hatred at the President but call you the aforementioned labels if you say the same things about the man who preceded him.

They bash those who support the 2nd amendment stating it’s their right under the first amendment.

And of course they support those who want to burn the US flag or not stand for the anthem. While banning the confederate flag and saying nothing about the Palestinian flag flying at the DNC.

Then they blame everyone else for the country’s problems. I may not like everything our current President says or does but if he angers them I support him 100%.
Netflix policy is dumb.

I am a Christian and went to college, I was never mocked for having Christian beliefs. I have seen Muslims mocked for their beliefs. Safe spaces are dumb.

If you dislike Obama, you are not a racist. If you dislike Obama because he was black, you are a racist.

I don't do that, but that is their right.

Who supports flag-burners? I support people's rights to kneel for the anthem, not the protest itself. I don't want to ban the confederate flag, and the Palestinian flag wasn't flown by the DNC, it was flown by a random person who had no affiliation with the event.

While I agree that all of these things are either hypocritical or wrong, BL does have a point for once on the last line, "but if he angers them I support him 100%". That's been a line of Moy (and you) for a while now and it divides the country just as much as the rest of this stuff. Just like liberals demonizing conservatives is bad, it goes the other way too. For an example, watch Trump's SOTU.
6/19/2018 12:09 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/19/2018 12:03:00 PM (view original):
Lots of people here love to claim I'm a borderline extreme Conservative, but I too favor eliminating the Electoral College. It's time is long gone.
I just think it's hilarious that so many Liberals only adopted their stance against the College when it led to Trump's victory, after they bashed him so badly for saying he didn't think it was a good thing anymore. The Political hypocrisy is out of control.
I agree that that is hypocritical BTW, liberals who do that really do **** me off. Same with the whole 'I'm moving if Trump wins' thing. STFU.
6/19/2018 12:11 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/19/2018 7:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/18/2018 7:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/16/2018 5:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/16/2018 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/16/2018 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Minor example: One sided and hateful threads started by dino, who doesn’t see them as one sided and hateful.

This is my issue with the new age liberals. They are self righteous and if you disagreed with them you are labeled as a racist, sexist, bigot or worse.

Netlfix has a new employee policy where people are not allowed to look at one another for more than five seconds in a row for fear of harassment.

Colleges have safe spaces. People are not allowed to assume someone’s gender. They laugh at devout Christian beliefs and mock them (not Muslims and their beliefs though)

They incessantly spew hatred at the President but call you the aforementioned labels if you say the same things about the man who preceded him.

They bash those who support the 2nd amendment stating it’s their right under the first amendment.

And of course they support those who want to burn the US flag or not stand for the anthem. While banning the confederate flag and saying nothing about the Palestinian flag flying at the DNC.

Then they blame everyone else for the country’s problems. I may not like everything our current President says or does but if he angers them I support him 100%.
so, angering a large portion of the population isn't dividing the country?
Indeed. Sometimes fighting is the only defense.
so, its okay to divide the country in defense (defense of what?), but when the ":left" do it, it is worng?
Defense of my right to disagree and not be labeled for it.
that's funny...you don't want to be labeled? You do it to others enough.
6/19/2018 12:14 PM
Wow TP making sense. You do realize that I said the anger liberal part as tongue in cheek, right?

I love that these people who constantly preach their rhetoric and cause violence at events when people like Ben Shapiro speak get their comeuppance.
6/19/2018 12:16 PM
who really cares what dino does in that thread? Its a ******* fantasy sports website.

Apathy: another great problem in this Country. Far too many people sitting back saying "What can I do?" or "I don't care." when they see something wrong.
Yes, IF he's adult enough to allow others to do the same in reply. If he doesn't, then Admin. has promised to relieve him of his privileges.
Had nobody stood-up to his hypocritical comments and self-imposed "power", that would have been just like saying we accept everything he was saying and doing as being OK.
so because I don't care what dino does in his thread I'm apathetic? You know practically nothing about me. You have no idea what I do or don't do in my private life.
6/19/2018 12:16 PM
I know you hate the Red Sox. I know you used to drive a limo. I know something! :)
6/19/2018 12:17 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/19/2018 12:16:00 PM (view original):
Wow TP making sense. You do realize that I said the anger liberal part as tongue in cheek, right?

I love that these people who constantly preach their rhetoric and cause violence at events when people like Ben Shapiro speak get their comeuppance.
Fairly certain you have said that before, but I might be wrong. Moy says it all the time.
6/19/2018 12:22 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/19/2018 12:16:00 PM (view original):

so because I don't care what dino does in his thread I'm apathetic? You know practically nothing about me. You have no idea what I do or don't do in my private life.
I know you sure like to interject yourself and your opinions into other people's exchanges and then try to act holier than thou when you get called-out.
Apathy, laziness, whatever you want to call it - by any name it is wrong. Even if you do address such things in other ways (which I honestly HIGHLY doubt), that doesn't mean you should let this go if you think it's wrong. If you've stepped-in and stopped an assault in the past, but are now seeing another one, should you let it go?
6/19/2018 12:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/19/2018 12:22:00 PM (view original):

Fairly certain you have said that before, but I might be wrong. Moy says it all the time.
Nope. Never said that. I have not seen moy post here for months.
6/19/2018 12:28 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/19/2018 12:28:00 PM (view original):

I am almost certain that you have but that doesn't matter. Moy still posts regularly in the Pit.
6/19/2018 12:48 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/19/2018 12:28:00 PM (view original):

I am almost certain that you have but that doesn't matter. Moy still posts regularly in the Pit.
6/19/2018 12:48 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Why our country is divided Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.