Does anyone know an easy method to locate players that you've previously cut, to see where they ended up?

I always wonder where they go. And I've never came across any of my old guys that I've cut

Edit... I guess that's not technically a transfer. But you know what i mean
6/16/2018 10:13 PM
I think you can look at them under past rosters, right?
6/16/2018 10:31 PM
I usually scroll through my inbox to look at past recruiting messages. The ones where they sign with you typically stay on, even if you have to click on more messages a bunch of times.
6/16/2018 10:39 PM
No i mean once I cut them, they are eligible to sign with other teams, right?

or do they disappear?
6/16/2018 11:01 PM
Yeah, once you cut them they do sign with other teams. But when you click on their name in the old recruiting email it will bring them up under their new squad.
6/17/2018 6:56 AM
Ahhhh. Got ya. Every email gets deleted the second I receive them. Except the most recent grades email, and any award emails if i happen to have a player on the lists.

But thanks
6/17/2018 9:38 AM
Is there a setting you have to automatically delete emails? I still have emails from back in December.
6/17/2018 9:46 AM
No sir. It's not a setting. I just delete them all as soon as I get them cuz it drives me crazy. During recruiting for example, when the cycle processes, before I even check progress on players, I just click select all on the emails, and then delete them.

i hate seeing 10 emails every 6 hours on a season where I have like 5 open scholarships.

6/17/2018 11:33 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.