Is it just me or? Topic

Does anyone else notice that the SIM AI does a goob job of scouting at D2? Whenever I take over a new D2 team in the job change period, I’m impressed by the scouting job the SIM does. If anyone doesn’t know what I’m talking about, the SIM spends its entire scouting budget to scout about 300 D2 players to level 4.

I don’t recruit this way, but since I’m still relatively new, I’m still fairly convinced I’m not recruiting as efficiently as possible. Is this method of scouting viable? (obviously I wouldn’t spend my entire budget but still)
6/17/2018 1:25 PM
You can get guys fully scouted for $195. Top 100 guys for $135. $15 for the first level (FSS), and $60 for each advancing level. The trick is figuring out how to efficiently get enough guys you want to recruit.
I talk about my scouting process in detail here.
6/17/2018 1:42 PM
Is it just me or? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.