Cooperstown S47 Topic

The legendary world Cooperstown will be rolling over very soon, with several openings to fill.

I will be taking over Commissioner role, so please hit me up if you are up for the challenge!

Updates coming soon

Interested:
1. jdrake27 (pending min. reqs)
2. toddemayer (pending min. reqs)
3. drzachary (pending min. reqs)
4. Jus10sane (pending min. reqs)
7/1/2018 9:05 PM (edited)
Bump .. still looking for established owners looking to test their skill against strong established owners.

Cooperstown rolls soon. Get your reservation in before it's too late.
7/1/2018 11:07 PM
Cooperstown has rolled with way more openings than usual. This is your chance to grab a solid team in a top world. PM me for details.
7/3/2018 9:28 AM
Take the challenge and join us in Coop.
7/4/2018 2:47 PM
We still have several openings in Cooperstown. I'm looking for owners with longevity in mind. Owners who want to build upon the commitment the remaining owners have displayed. Owners who want to make Cooperstown #1 again.

Send me a PM .... lets get this show on the road.
7/9/2018 8:59 PM
It still is, by far, the most competitive world in HBD. If you want a challenge, and want to play with guys who won’t cut you any slack, this is it. Must have thick skin also.
7/16/2018 11:06 PM (edited)
Come on league champs. If you're used to dominating your league, take a step up in competition.
7/10/2018 11:19 PM
So we still have several open spots. Hit me up if your world is interested in an exchange program. I or one of my rival Cooperstown owners will play in your world. You join us and test your skills and we help fill your world. .......... It could actually be a lot of fun, or separate the men from the boys..
7/13/2018 11:50 PM (edited)
We still have several opening ... PM me for the password!
7/22/2018 1:06 PM
Long one of the top worlds needs some new blood.
7/24/2018 8:59 PM
Cooperstown S47 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.