Recruiting International Players Topic

Does anyone have any advice on recruiting international players? To be honest, I'm just now noticing this as an option. I was thinking about possibly targeting one or so (depending on my recruiting budget).
6/18/2018 7:04 AM
What level do you play at? And what level recruits are you targeting?
6/18/2018 7:45 AM
I currently have teams at D3 and D2. I usually target try to target all levels.
6/18/2018 8:21 AM
Posted by bobby2c on 6/18/2018 7:04:00 AM (view original):
Does anyone have any advice on recruiting international players? To be honest, I'm just now noticing this as an option. I was thinking about possibly targeting one or so (depending on my recruiting budget).
Normally, I wouldn't recommend it, unless you think you can get the recruit without a fight.
6/18/2018 1:35 PM
I've found some nice intl d2 recruits while recruiting in d3. You just can't bank on getting them. It cost $1000 per hv and you can't do CV. You don't want to put too much ap into them if you have other targets because it will be easy for a d2 to come in and grab them up and then you'r out all those recruiting resources. I've got two Slovakians and a Ukrainian on my squad right now and they're pretty good. I pulled two in the same year with the resources for only two scholarships.
6/18/2018 1:42 PM
Recruiting International Players Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.