Posted by Benis on 6/19/2018 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Am I the only one who thought this thread was going to be about Vin Diesel?
My first thought was Ice Cube! Lol, was he xxx? Never saw the movies
6/19/2018 1:12 PM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 6/19/2018 12:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cubcub113 on 6/19/2018 11:21:00 AM (view original):
ftr I'm not defending his awful domestic abuse, but it is incredible to me people say he deserved to be murdered

if he grew up in my situation, or nearly any of ours, he would have not commited these crimes. That being said, many IN his situation DO NOT commit these crimes, so I'm not excusing them, his background is another thing to be taken into account. He grew up with no father influence, and his mother couldn't support hi

Through his music, he cured millions of people from depression and has donated nearly all of his money to the children of Broward County. His last post on instagram a short few hours before he was killed told followers of another charity event he was setting up for Broward County. Even with his awful awful past, he has done much good, along with all of the bad, for this world.
Make all the excuses you want no daddy blah blah blah mom couldn’t raise him boo hoo How he driving a 150000 car if he gave all his money away wait you heard it on twitter so it must be true right. Guess you forgot about his home invasion arrest too huh. Just a no good thug waste of human flesh good riddance
Says Mr Happy himself.

Ya know there's good and bad in all people. "Bad" people like him do good things from time to time. And "good" people like you (I would assume) act like idiots at times too.

When have you brought anything useful to these forums? Your posts fall under the same category....

"just a no good waste" (not of human flesh, but you're just here to criticize people. And nothing more. Who does that? And why bother?). You need a hug
6/19/2018 1:44 PM
Yes, some people do deserve to die that soon. Not saying he did, could go either way but some people do.
6/19/2018 1:52 PM
Despite his very troubled past and extremely unethical actions, I really do think he was trying to make good on his past. Nonetheless, it’s sad to see him go so early. He was so talented and had a huge future ahead of him if he could manage to stay out of trouble.
6/19/2018 2:04 PM
I wish no ill will on anyone. I'm not praising or criticizing this guy or anyone else. I do have a hard time with people that want talk negative constantly about everything they see in life. And everything on TV or in the news. My dad is that way as he's aged. And it's starting to put a wall between us.

This world definitely isn't candy and roses and a perfect place to be. But i can't spend every breathing moment I have, hating on what everybody else is doing. I'd be miserable in my own existence.
6/19/2018 2:26 PM
Posted by Wales_ on 6/19/2018 2:04:00 PM (view original):
Despite his very troubled past and extremely unethical actions, I really do think he was trying to make good on his past. Nonetheless, it’s sad to see him go so early. He was so talented and had a huge future ahead of him if he could manage to stay out of trouble.
huge future beating more women
6/19/2018 2:36 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 6/19/2018 2:26:00 PM (view original):
I wish no ill will on anyone. I'm not praising or criticizing this guy or anyone else. I do have a hard time with people that want talk negative constantly about everything they see in life. And everything on TV or in the news. My dad is that way as he's aged. And it's starting to put a wall between us.

This world definitely isn't candy and roses and a perfect place to be. But i can't spend every breathing moment I have, hating on what everybody else is doing. I'd be miserable in my own existence.
when millions are celebrating this piece of crap thats a problem
6/19/2018 2:37 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 6/19/2018 1:44:00 PM (view original):
ftr I'm not defending his awful domestic abuse, but it is incredible to me people say he deserved to be murdered

if he grew up in my situation, or nearly any of ours, he would have not commited these crimes. That being said, many IN his situation DO NOT commit these crimes, so I'm not excusing them, his background is another thing to be taken into account. He grew up with no father influence, and his mother couldn't support hi

Through his music, he cured millions of people from depression and has donated nearly all of his money to the children of Broward County. His last post on instagram a short few hours before he was killed told followers of another charity event he was setting up for Broward County. Even with his awful awful past, he has done much good, along with all of the bad, for this world.
Make all the excuses you want no daddy blah blah blah mom couldn’t raise him boo hoo How he driving a 150000 car if he gave all his money away wait you heard it on twitter so it must be true right. Guess you forgot about his home invasion arrest too huh. Just a no good thug waste of human flesh good riddance
Says Mr Happy himself.

Ya know there's good and bad in all people. "Bad" people like him do good things from time to time. And "good" people like you (I would assume) act like idiots at times too.

When have you brought anything useful to these forums? Your posts fall under the same category....

"just a no good waste" (not of human flesh, but you're just here to criticize people. And nothing more. Who does that? And why bother?). You need a hug
next time someone beats and kidnaps a female in your life let me know how much sympathy you have for them
6/19/2018 2:39 PM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 6/19/2018 2:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Wales_ on 6/19/2018 2:04:00 PM (view original):
huge future beating more women
That's not true.

He was making a legitimate turnaround in his life.

He has done some awful things in the past, but he was turning the corner as a person. After an awful childhood, he has lived a full two years without committing any wrongdoing.
6/19/2018 2:49 PM (edited)
Posted by cardman17 on 6/19/2018 1:06:00 PM (view original):
Society is f'd. This is who people look up to. Celebrity culture needs to get murdered like this guy. Kill your TV.
He's never been on my TV in my life. I do not look up to him. He is not a role model.

But his music and his character is damn inspiring to anyone who needs empowerment
6/19/2018 2:47 PM
ImI sick of this redemption bullshit. There's a lot of people who go there entire lives being pretty damn good people. Nobodies kidding their ***.
6/19/2018 3:39 PM
How about we all go back to talking about Hoops Dynasty and leave this stuff to the non-sports/Pit forums.
6/19/2018 4:26 PM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 6/19/2018 2:39:00 PM (view original):

Says Mr Happy himself.

next time someone beats and kidnaps a female in your life let me know how much sympathy you have for them
I'd have no sympathy. You're not reading that i said I'm NOT particularly defending this guy. Nor am I saying "he needs to burn!" in the way that you are.

All i'm stating is this... look at EVERY post from you in your time here. All of them. And re read them. Not a single person here (who doesn't know you in person already) would think...
"Man that George is probably a really nice guy to hang out with". I'm just sayin.

You only have something to say, when you want to throw fire at somebody. You put off a "vibe" that you are similar to those you criticize... evil. And i'm no angel myself! But geez, try to have ONE good day where you have conversations that are not throwing shade on others. Even if they deserve the criticism sometimes.
6/19/2018 4:55 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 6/19/2018 4:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by georgereiss1 on 6/19/2018 2:39:00 PM (view original):

Says Mr Happy himself.

I'd have no sympathy. You're not reading that i said I'm NOT particularly defending this guy. Nor am I saying "he needs to burn!" in the way that you are.

All i'm stating is this... look at EVERY post from you in your time here. All of them. And re read them. Not a single person here (who doesn't know you in person already) would think...
"Man that George is probably a really nice guy to hang out with". I'm just sayin.

You only have something to say, when you want to throw fire at somebody. You put off a "vibe" that you are similar to those you criticize... evil. And i'm no angel myself! But geez, try to have ONE good day where you have conversations that are not throwing shade on others. Even if they deserve the criticism sometimes.
Don't get your panties in a bunch Alice
6/19/2018 9:00 PM

By no means was I saying that he deserved to be murdered.

But my wife last night mentioned something her mother used to say: "Don't waste tears on people who choose to live their lives so close to death".

Sounds like this dude was no angel. It's not surprising that he would get caught up in a situation that would result in his death.
6/19/2018 9:27 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.