"ftr I'm not defending his awful domestic abuse, but it is incredible to me people say he deserved to be murdered"

It's incredible to me that anyone would wish that POS rip.
6/19/2018 10:51 PM
Posted by kayan121110 on 6/19/2018 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Yes, some people do deserve to die that soon. Not saying he did, could go either way but some people do.
Let me clear this up. Someone messes with my daughter. They deserve to die. That is the kind of stuff I am talking about. I am 99.7% against the death penalty. Death is an easy way out for a capital murderer. Wife beaters however are waaaaaay up there on the scale of scum.
6/20/2018 12:02 PM
The women he beat up has released a statement
6/20/2018 12:08 PM
I'm def done with this it's clear this was not the right site to post this on, I'm actually pretty dissapointed in this userbase

My the user base I mean 3 people from it
6/20/2018 1:09 PM (edited)
Posted by cubcub113 on 6/20/2018 12:13:00 PM (view original):
I'm def done with this it's clear this was not the right site to post this on, I'm actually pretty dissapointed in this userbase
im disappointed with anybody that has an ounce of sympathy for scum bags
6/20/2018 12:54 PM
Posted by kayan121110 on 6/20/2018 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Yes, some people do deserve to die that soon. Not saying he did, could go either way but some people do.
Let me clear this up. Someone messes with my daughter. They deserve to die. That is the kind of stuff I am talking about. I am 99.7% against the death penalty. Death is an easy way out for a capital murderer. Wife beaters however are waaaaaay up there on the scale of scum.
Death penalty is better than having to pay to house and feed those scumbags for a lifetime
6/20/2018 1:56 PM
So.. um... can someone look at my lineup and give me some suggestions?
6/20/2018 2:13 PM
Posted by mullycj on 6/20/2018 1:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kayan121110 on 6/20/2018 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Death penalty is better than having to pay to house and feed those scumbags for a lifetime
Dealth penalty is inhumane and should be only considered in Hitler/Osama Bin Ladan/Adolf Eichman type circumstances. Generally, people need to be locked up for these crimes, but XXX was able to make a self-transformation without ever going to jail. It's total bullshit X was able to avoid jail time, but that's a discussion for another day.

Sweden has Arab immigrants storming through the country (they let them in because Swedes have a heart) and barely incarcerates criminals yet it is far safer than the US.
6/20/2018 2:53 PM
Posted by Benis on 6/20/2018 2:13:00 PM (view original):
So.. um... can someone look at my lineup and give me some suggestions?
How in xxxTarnation are you playing Bland over Denker for Memphis I'm so confused
6/20/2018 2:55 PM
This really low-importance thread topic is catnip for georgegreiss and friends. They get to yell for 3 pages about an African American guy that few people even recognize.

No thoughts on "Tender Care" cages for 3 year olds and 10 year olds with Down Syndrome, toddlers "who will be right back after they're given a bath". Children of non-lawbreaking asylum-seeking parents from countries that our rightwing mercenary death squads have terrorized for decades. What a f-ing world we live in.

By the way, Arabs aren't "storming" through Sweden. I spent time in Goteborg in 2016 with my wife and kids, spent time in a Syrian area downtown, went to dinner, walked the streets,. Just like any typical normal ethnic American city like Boston or Los Angeles or New York. Never felt unsafe or threatened. Beautiful place. Now cue georgegreiss who will mention a couple of crimes that have occurred in 3... 2... 1... also, countdown can start for a rightwing tough-guy snowflake victim to report me once again for using the term "f-ing".
6/20/2018 3:31 PM (edited)
Posted by npb7768 on 6/20/2018 3:30:00 PM (view original):
This really low-importance thread topic is catnip for georgegreiss and friends. They get to yell for 3 pages about an African American guy that few people even recognize.

No thoughts on "Tender Care" cages for 3 year olds and 10 year olds with Down Syndrome, toddlers "who will be right back after they're given a bath". Children of non-lawbreaking asylum-seeking parents from countries that our rightwing mercenary death squads have terrorized for decades. What a f-ing world we live in.

By the way, Arabs aren't "storming" through Sweden. I spent time in Goteborg in 2016 with my wife and kids, spent time in a Syrian area downtown, went to dinner, walked the streets,. Just like any typical normal ethnic American city like Boston or Los Angeles or New York. Never felt unsafe or threatened. Beautiful place. Now cue georgegreiss who will mention a couple of crimes that have occurred in 3... 2... 1... also, countdown can start for a rightwing snowflake victim to report me for using the term "f-ing".
Ftr npb the Arabs storming through Sweden was a sarcastic comment. They are a peaceful minority. Very peaceful, and definitely a large minority. I've been to Stockholm for work many times and I can corroborate your claims.

I thought there were more 15-25 year olds on here who wanted to discuss how Onfroy would be remembered.
6/20/2018 3:31 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 6/20/2018 3:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by npb7768 on 6/20/2018 3:30:00 PM (view original):

By the way, Arabs aren't "storming" through Sweden. I spent time in Goteborg in 2016 with my wife and kids, spent time in a Syrian area downtown, went to dinner, walked the streets,. Just like any typical normal ethnic American city like Boston or Los Angeles or New York. Never felt unsafe or threatened. Beautiful place. Now cue georgegreiss who will mention a couple of crimes that have occurred in 3... 2... 1... also, countdown can start for a rightwing snowflake victim to report me for using the term "f-ing".
Ftr npb the Arabs storming through Sweden was a sarcastic comment. They are a peaceful minority. Very peaceful. I've been to Stockholm for work many times and I can corroborate your claims.

ok thx cub
6/20/2018 3:31 PM
I was so surprised to see this thread created on HD. Does anyone on here actually actively listen to him besides me? His studio albums were great and he was a very talented artist. Since I don’t personally know Tentacion, I try not to get to involved with his personal life. Guy loved to fight and made a lot of enemies. I was genuinely sad when I heard about his murder. He will never again be able to make a #1 album that will greatly impact the youth that followed him.. I have been playing his last album “?” On repeat since I heard about his death...
6/20/2018 3:48 PM
Posted by zagsrulez on 6/20/2018 3:48:00 PM (view original):
I was so surprised to see this thread created on HD. Does anyone on here actually actively listen to him besides me? His studio albums were great and he was a very talented artist. Since I don’t personally know Tentacion, I try not to get to involved with his personal life. Guy loved to fight and made a lot of enemies. I was genuinely sad when I heard about his murder. He will never again be able to make a #1 album that will greatly impact the youth that followed him.. I have been playing his last album “?” On repeat since I heard about his death...
hey an 18-24 year old!
6/20/2018 4:06 PM
Posted by npb7768 on 6/20/2018 3:31:00 PM (view original):

By the way, Arabs aren't "storming" through Sweden. I spent time in Goteborg in 2016 with my wife and kids, spent time in a Syrian area downtown, went to dinner, walked the streets,. Just like any typical normal ethnic American city like Boston or Los Angeles or New York. Never felt unsafe or threatened. Beautiful place. Now cue georgegreiss who will mention a couple of crimes that have occurred in 3... 2... 1... also, countdown can start for a rightwing tough-guy snowflake victim to report me once again for using the term "f-ing".
you are right it is a f-ing world we live in when people care more about a thug getting what he reaped then the cages for kids that btw has been going on for years so the fake outrage now is just that fake.
6/20/2018 4:23 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.