Posted by cubcub113 on 6/20/2018 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zagsrulez on 6/20/2018 3:48:00 PM (view original):
I was so surprised to see this thread created on HD. Does anyone on here actually actively listen to him besides me? His studio albums were great and he was a very talented artist. Since I don’t personally know Tentacion, I try not to get to involved with his personal life. Guy loved to fight and made a lot of enemies. I was genuinely sad when I heard about his murder. He will never again be able to make a #1 album that will greatly impact the youth that followed him.. I have been playing his last album “?” On repeat since I heard about his death...
hey an 18-24 year old!
Yup. You nailed it! 24 on the dot. Everyone else here is judging him solely on his poor decisions he makes in his personal life but he had a gift musically. If anyone is ever curious about why he is so famous, definitely look him and listen. Lol but I’m sure not many people here fall into his demographic.
6/20/2018 4:30 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 6/20/2018 2:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 6/20/2018 2:13:00 PM (view original):
So.. um... can someone look at my lineup and give me some suggestions?
How in xxxTarnation are you playing Bland over Denker for Memphis I'm so confused
Hmmm that's a good question. I don't have a great answer. I have really poor depth at PF/C so I tried to slide Bland into the PF spot. And then Scott is a better SF than Denker so I had Denker coming off the bench at the 3 spot.

I guess I have a few options here. What do you like

SF- Scott, Denker
PF- Bland, Lil Jon
C- Henderson, Lil Jon

Or

SF- Scott, Denker,
PF- Lil Jon, Denker, Caroll
C- Henderson, Bland, Caroll

or

SF- Scott, Bland
PF- Denker, Bland, Caroll
C- Henderson, Lil Jon, Caroll

or

SF- Scott, Whitcomb
PF- Denker, Bland
C- Henderson, Lil Jon

Memphis
6/20/2018 4:37 PM
So XXX's songs have 1.5 billion views on YouTube (only a Billion on his own channel but reposted by others), 1.9 billion listens on spotify, and 1.6 billion listens on soundcloud. Most of his more lowkey songs have more listens on Soundcloud while his more popular songs have disproportionately more on Spotify.

Just on 3 platforms alone, X has 5 billion listens. Easily the most talented musician I've ever seen, from Rap to Trap to Rock to Emo Hip Hop to Pop to Soul.
6/20/2018 5:02 PM (edited)
SF- Scott, Denker,
PF- Lil Jon, Denker, Caroll
C- Henderson, Bland, Caroll

Much better IMO.
6/20/2018 4:59 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 6/20/2018 5:02:00 PM (view original):
So XXX's songs have 1.5 billion views on YouTube (only a Billion on his own channel but reposted by others), 1.9 billion listens on spotify, and 1.6 billion listens on soundcloud. Most of his more lowkey songs have more listens on Soundcloud while his more popular songs have disproportionately more on Spotify.

Just on 3 platforms alone, X has 5 billion listens. Easily the most talented musician I've ever seen, from Rap to Trap to Rock to Emo Hip Hop to Pop to Soul.
ghetto trash
6/20/2018 5:07 PM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 6/20/2018 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by npb7768 on 6/20/2018 3:31:00 PM (view original):
This really low-importance thread topic is catnip for georgegreiss and friends. They get to yell for 3 pages about an African American guy that few people even recognize.

No thoughts on "Tender Care" cages for 3 year olds and 10 year olds with Down Syndrome, toddlers "who will be right back after they're given a bath". Children of non-lawbreaking asylum-seeking parents from countries that our rightwing mercenary death squads have terrorized for decades. What a f-ing world we live in.

By the way, Arabs aren't "storming" through Sweden. I spent time in Goteborg in 2016 with my wife and kids, spent time in a Syrian area downtown, went to dinner, walked the streets,. Just like any typical normal ethnic American city like Boston or Los Angeles or New York. Never felt unsafe or threatened. Beautiful place. Now cue georgegreiss who will mention a couple of crimes that have occurred in 3... 2... 1... also, countdown can start for a rightwing tough-guy snowflake victim to report me once again for using the term "f-ing".
you are right it is a f-ing world we live in when people care more about a thug getting what he reaped then the cages for kids that btw has been going on for years so the fake outrage now is just that fake.
No, you're a liar. President Babyhands and his psychopath friend Stephen Miller proudly made the "simple decision" in late April to separate 3 year olds from their law-abiding asylum-seeking parents.

Babyhands and his degenerate cheerleaders gleefully and proudly decided that tormenting hundreds upon hundreds of toddlers and their families would discourage other asylum seeking families.

"Here, we're going to give your 3-year old a bath... should take 10 minutes", they then fly them to Miami, and never ever see their child again. Sickoes.
6/20/2018 5:24 PM (edited)
Posted by npb7768 on 6/20/2018 5:24:00 PM (view original):
This really low-importance thread topic is catnip for georgegreiss and friends. They get to yell for 3 pages about an African American guy that few people even recognize.

No thoughts on "Tender Care" cages for 3 year olds and 10 year olds with Down Syndrome, toddlers "who will be right back after they're given a bath". Children of non-lawbreaking asylum-seeking parents from countries that our rightwing mercenary death squads have terrorized for decades. What a f-ing world we live in.

By the way, Arabs aren't "storming" through Sweden. I spent time in Goteborg in 2016 with my wife and kids, spent time in a Syrian area downtown, went to dinner, walked the streets,. Just like any typical normal ethnic American city like Boston or Los Angeles or New York. Never felt unsafe or threatened. Beautiful place. Now cue georgegreiss who will mention a couple of crimes that have occurred in 3... 2... 1... also, countdown can start for a rightwing tough-guy snowflake victim to report me once again for using the term "f-ing".
you are right it is a f-ing world we live in when people care more about a thug getting what he reaped then the cages for kids that btw has been going on for years so the fake outrage now is just that fake.
No, you're a liar. President Babyhands and his psychopath friend Stephen Miller proudly made the "simple decision" in late April to separate 3 year olds from their law-abiding asylum-seeking parents.

Babyhands and his degenerate cheerleaders gleefully and proudly decided that tormenting hundreds upon hundreds of toddlers and their families would discourage other asylum seeking families.

"Here, we're going to give your 3-year old a bath... should take 10 minutes", they then fly them to Miami, and never ever see their child again. Sickoes.
Corey Lewandowski just made himself the face of this "wonk wonk" like you've got to be kidding me.

In what world is it acceptable to make fun of a 10-year-old with down syndrome.

They have a whole center for 5 year olds and under. Wow
6/20/2018 5:35 PM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 6/20/2018 5:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cubcub113 on 6/20/2018 5:02:00 PM (view original):

ghetto trash
1. Nice racist and classist comeback buddy

2. Ironically X is popular among all teenagers, especially with WHITE, UPPER-MIDDLE CLASS, ones.
6/20/2018 5:38 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 6/20/2018 5:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by npb7768 on 6/20/2018 5:24:00 PM (view original):

Corey Lewandowski just made himself the face of this "wonk wonk" like you've got to be kidding me.

In what world is it acceptable to make fun of a 10-year-old with down syndrome.

They have a whole center for 5 year olds and under. Wow
You're absolutely right cub
6/20/2018 6:13 PM
So this thread was started on Monday night at 7:30pm.

For almost 2 days we were subjected to it, as it stayed on the HD message board over the course of 4 pages and 42 hours, and included a slew of rightwing bullsh-t and dog-whistle racism. The thread sat towards the top of the forum for a day and a half.

Then at the smallest ounce of pushback at them, calling them out as lying freaks, it's suddenly shifted to the Non-sports board. Not that i give a care but these rightwingers, bathing regularly in victimhood, must've whined about this? Unbelievable. Talk about snowflakes.
6/20/2018 6:22 PM
I can live with political conservatives. I respect John Kasich. Even John McCain. I don't agree with them but completely 100% respect them.

not people locking babies up
6/21/2018 12:04 AM
Posted by mullycj on 6/20/2018 1:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kayan121110 on 6/20/2018 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kayan121110 on 6/19/2018 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Yes, some people do deserve to die that soon. Not saying he did, could go either way but some people do.
Let me clear this up. Someone messes with my daughter. They deserve to die. That is the kind of stuff I am talking about. I am 99.7% against the death penalty. Death is an easy way out for a capital murderer. Wife beaters however are waaaaaay up there on the scale of scum.
Death penalty is better than having to pay to house and feed those scumbags for a lifetime
The death penalty costs more.
6/21/2018 12:32 PM
Posted by Benis on 6/19/2018 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Am I the only one who thought this thread was going to be about Vin Diesel?
Disappointing...ain't it.
6/21/2018 12:38 PM
There goes the neighborhood.
6/22/2018 3:41 PM
Joe Walsh............. Is that the LP with I .L.B.T's?
6/22/2018 3:47 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.