To Bill Bradski!!!
6/21/2018 10:23 PM
I could never get past the round of 32 until I switched to M2M defense. It makes recruiting harder but the sim just gives that defense soooo much love. ~70 ath/def in the M2M is worth a lot more than similar ratings in any other defense IMO.
6/22/2018 10:48 AM
Posted by pdxblazerfan on 6/22/2018 10:48:00 AM (view original):
I could never get past the round of 32 until I switched to M2M defense. It makes recruiting harder but the sim just gives that defense soooo much love. ~70 ath/def in the M2M is worth a lot more than similar ratings in any other defense IMO.
The season before this one I started practicing press. I'll try to run a zone/press and see if that helps.
6/22/2018 6:33 PM
I'm pretty sure it's spelled Brasky. If you misspell his name he'll come to your house and sleep with your wife. And after Brasky she'll never want to sleep with you again.
6/22/2018 8:13 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 6/22/2018 8:13:00 PM (view original):
I'm pretty sure it's spelled Brasky. If you misspell his name he'll come to your house and sleep with your wife. And after Brasky she'll never want to sleep with you again.
Yup its Brasky.

He uses a live rattlesnake for a condom.
6/22/2018 8:48 PM
I definitely agree that its Brasky, I just didnt want to correct the original Brasky post.

Brasky once showed me a video of him making love to my wife. It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw.
6/22/2018 11:14 PM
It's definitely brasky but I couldn't f up the flow.

If I did brasky would make me coach in a gorilla suit with out air holes for the rest of the year.
6/23/2018 12:39 AM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.