I have another pet peave, that really needs to be addressed. D 1 in WOODEN is getting to be a Ghost Town. Never in my life have I seen so my Big Six Schools open in any World. I have ALREADY qualified for D1 positions in the past and have well over 1000 games in that World.

I strongly believe that ANY Coach that has already qualified for an initial D1 position, and have a minimum of 1000 games in a World MUST be qualified for at least one team in that D1 World. I have multiple Longshot's, denied by three of them and and they were awful. Some of us do not care what team we have, we just want back to D1.

And still Wooden has many, many schools and Conferences Simming away for another season.
6/21/2018 7:45 AM
Agreed. Coaches shouldn't be penalized because they leave for the NBA for a few seasons. Brad Stevens was at Butler of all places...you don't think a power school would take him in a heartbeat?!?! C'mon whatif
6/22/2018 10:37 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.