If I am running out of Pro and I do not check the 'blocking' box for that formation set, what does my FB do on a running play? Does he automatically block?

Am I not understanding the purpose of the 'blocking' box in the formation sets for TE and FB?
6/23/2018 10:19 AM
To best of my knowledge , I remember reading somewhere that he is out on a pass rout.
If this is so, I would guess it would occupy some of the defenders. So would this be as effective as blocking ? Heh. Little is definite in this game.
6/23/2018 10:26 AM
My understanding is that the check box only applies on passing plays. He either stays in to block (checked) or goes on a route (unchecked).

On a running play, this does not apply....as ALL players (except for QB) block in their appropriate "zones of influence" (inside/outside/downfield)
6/23/2018 10:48 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.