I need someone to gameplan for me! Topic

So....back in the day I used to actually be good at this game. However, over the past year or so I have been having a horrible time with game planning. I am looking for an experienced coach who would be willing to kind of take over game planning duties over the next few seasons with my Camp UCLA team. I will not only keep paying for the team, I will also send you over a few paid seasons as well.
6/25/2018 5:13 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
full disclosure twobuckchuck in hayes is bkdries recruits and bagchucker coaches

when i asked customer support how to do it they replied We don't support that

but they didn't say Nope that's forbidden

you will need to have some trust

if the game planner changes your password on you, you will have no recourse
6/25/2018 9:46 PM (edited)
I'd love to help out but im super confused by your team.
You have 2 WR's but appear to run pro and/or trips....
If you'd rather keep this private please site mail me. GL with whatever does happen.
6/25/2018 9:44 PM
Posted by dustin_lema on 6/25/2018 5:13:00 PM (view original):
So....back in the day I used to actually be good at this game. However, over the past year or so I have been having a horrible time with game planning. I am looking for an experienced coach who would be willing to kind of take over game planning duties over the next few seasons with my Camp UCLA team. I will not only keep paying for the team, I will also send you over a few paid seasons as well.
You went 11-3 for three consecutive seasons a mere three seasons ago...you are 6-1 in bowl games...you've gone bowling each season at UCLA. Prior to going to UCLA, you were conference champion 9 out of 12 seasons at the US Military Academy.

So, you apparently know something about playing this game. Are you just looking for a Coach to take you from "good to great"?
6/26/2018 7:48 AM (edited)
The UCLA team is 5-6 seasons away from competing at a high level based on FIQ alone IMO. That assumes excellent recruiting, which is not that hard in that location IMO.
6/26/2018 10:34 AM
I am struggling against human coached teams. My game planning is garbage! I really need to someone to set me on the right path.
6/26/2018 12:08 PM
Posted by dustin_lema on 6/26/2018 12:08:00 PM (view original):
I am struggling against human coached teams. My game planning is garbage! I really need to someone to set me on the right path.
Same is true with me as well. I use the Yatzr game analyzer tool and that helps me pick up on human-coached tendencies. Do you have that downloaded?
6/26/2018 1:10 PM
Would you consider Depth Chart management Game Planning?

Because just by looking at your stats, you need some tutelage there.
6/26/2018 4:08 PM
basic fact

you see what they do on 1st and 10, stop that, next thing to solve is 2nd down and i don know 7

them two situs is half the plays in a game

so you don need yatzr but yatzr needs you. how do i know. dude said he hadn't been here for years but as soon as someone questioned his authenticity he roared back like a lion

charity my ***
6/26/2018 5:30 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 6/26/2018 5:30:00 PM (view original):
basic fact

you see what they do on 1st and 10, stop that, next thing to solve is 2nd down and i don know 7

them two situs is half the plays in a game

so you don need yatzr but yatzr needs you. how do i know. dude said he hadn't been here for years but as soon as someone questioned his authenticity he roared back like a lion

charity my ***
I had someone “charity my ***” one time and I like to never got the sofa clean.
6/26/2018 6:44 PM
Isn't that what happens at the doctor's office after you turn 40?
6/26/2018 6:54 PM
well that one they clean up after you
6/27/2018 12:33 AM
just copy the best coach in your world. When someone starts to beat him consistently then copy that coach.
6/27/2018 11:34 AM
I need someone to gameplan for me! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.