Blue Earth Classic (104) Topic

The tournament was great, and we are honored to have been part of it. I want to thank long_ge for all of his work organizing and running the tournament. I want to say that I appreciate all of my fellow coaches who took part. I also want to congratulate presenttense on their win. Last year was the first Blue Earth Classic and the National Champion came from it. Hopefully it will again. Good luck to all.
7/3/2018 3:24 PM
Thanks again for letting us represent Cal CAA this year. This was a fantastic tourney with a deep and talented field. Congrats to Seattle on an impressive performance, and good luck to everyone.

I would be interested in serving as a guest commentator for whichever of my conference's teams are invited in the future. Let me know if interested. Thanks for all your work, long - great job!
7/3/2018 4:58 PM
Thank you long for a great job coordinating the tourney and for inviting me. Congrats to presentense on winning it all. GL to all the rest of the season.
7/3/2018 10:00 PM
Glad this went well and folks had fun with it. The write-ups mike and rock had were great, and I think having that sort of participation is really cool and makes things more entertaining (certainly more than me talking about who hit more FT or whatever...lol). I'll definitely touch base when we have Cal CAA teams, mike to get you in as a guest commentator as long as you are interested in doing so. Most years we should have GLV and CAA teams. I think a few other conferences like North American and Sunshine State (probably others too) are looking pretty strong these days too and should be frequently in the Classic. Anyway, if anyone ever wants to be a guest commentator either for previews or results (with no long term commitment), let me know and we'll make it happen.
7/4/2018 1:04 AM
Excited to be a part of this next season!
7/7/2018 8:18 PM
Posted by BergPride on 7/7/2018 8:18:00 PM (view original):
Excited to be a part of this next season!
Ditto!
7/8/2018 6:59 AM
For those interested, next season we have:
Adams St.
Lewis
Tiffin
Augustana (SD)
Abilene Christian
Coker
7/8/2018 10:12 AM
Bummer..... shoe took the job at UConn and is in the tournament next season. I assume someone will take that position. But it changes the dynamic somewhat
8/6/2018 3:09 AM
Posted by topdogggbm on 8/6/2018 3:09:00 AM (view original):
Bummer..... shoe took the job at UConn and is in the tournament next season. I assume someone will take that position. But it changes the dynamic somewhat
Not really
kb
Abilene Christian
8/7/2018 11:40 AM
Welcome aboard. And no offense to you at all sir. It's just a surprise addition to the tournament. I would feel the same if it was me that left Coker and someone took my school.

Hope you do well there. i'm sure you will. And I'll see you at your place.... week 6!
8/7/2018 8:11 PM
Thanks, topdog. Looking forward to it. -kb
8/7/2018 9:34 PM
Here are the post-season results for the teams that participated in the Blue Earth Classic this season.

Seattle - S16
Tampa - 2nd Round
Pittsburgh Johnstown - S16
California San Diego - E8
Georgia College - 2nd Round
U of Indianapolis - 1st Round
8/12/2018 12:32 AM
◂ Prev 12
Blue Earth Classic (104) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.