Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by kevin77267 on 7/18/2018 3:49:00 PM (view original):
Is there a delay with Hoops Dynasty right now? After the the update yesterday, I have a recruiting action that has been pending for over 24 hrs.
From the main page- everything delayed until tomorrow (last time I looked)
7/18/2018 5:11 PM
Posted by selvendar on 7/18/2018 4:57:00 PM (view original):
So which one of you spineless whiners created an alt account named "Lickme2" today just to talk smack to me via sitemail? Unoriginal and weak. Grow a pair then get back to me.
I'm guessing juggalosteve has returned
7/18/2018 5:18 PM
Posted by selvendar on 7/18/2018 1:20:00 AM (view original):
Seble posted this on the 3rd of July:

"Notes:
  • In order to complete this integration, all accounts must have a unique email address linked to them. For any cases where multiple accounts share an email address, all but one of those will be forced to verify with a new email address. That process will begin today or tomorrow.
  • As part of the process, we'll be importing all WIS accounts into the SportsHub system. If your WIS username is already taken in that system, you'll be prompted to pick a new one for the SportsHub system.You will not have to change your WIS username in that case. You would just have different usernames for WIS and SportsHub."
Everyone had a two week notice to figure out the email situation.
Minus July 4,5,6,7,8 and the vacation "hangover" on Monday!
7/18/2018 5:38 PM
"So forgetting the email address you used to create those accounts is whose fault exactly? The reason I posted about being given a two week notice about the changes was to point out that when you could log in to this site, perhaps that was the time to, I don't know, maybe update your account information?"
No it is not the fault of the administrator ,but it is SH ITTY customer service been playing WIS for 15 years and I think the whole switch sucks , I know another owner with 10 plus years who doesn't know what email account he signed up with so he is locked out of his account .
7/18/2018 5:41 PM
Posted by rleo on 7/18/2018 5:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by selvendar on 7/18/2018 1:20:00 AM (view original):
Seble posted this on the 3rd of July:

"Notes:
  • In order to complete this integration, all accounts must have a unique email address linked to them. For any cases where multiple accounts share an email address, all but one of those will be forced to verify with a new email address. That process will begin today or tomorrow.
  • As part of the process, we'll be importing all WIS accounts into the SportsHub system. If your WIS username is already taken in that system, you'll be prompted to pick a new one for the SportsHub system.You will not have to change your WIS username in that case. You would just have different usernames for WIS and SportsHub."
Everyone had a two week notice to figure out the email situation.
Minus July 4,5,6,7,8 and the vacation "hangover" on Monday!

Hey Phil . . . . if you ask me, you are "One Smart Cookie."
Been a while . . . good to see you here . . . . trust you and yours are doing well....
7/18/2018 5:51 PM
Support has been able to help me for the most part and took less than 24 hours. I am losing an D1 team in one world. I signed up with a work email I had more than 11 years ago. Unless I remember the password, which I don't, I can't get a reset.
7/18/2018 5:55 PM (edited)
They're actually helpful in this regard if you sitemail them. I actually knew which email address I'd used - [email protected].

Unfortunately when I tried to log on there, it turned out that it was connected to my leaguesafe account and not my WIS account. I then tried to log on with [email protected] and it created a new account for me. From that account I was able to put in a site ticket with my concern and my user name and they verified that the email address I was registered under was [email protected], which is why I'd been using my ID instead. Was able to get back in then, so I don't think you're lost forever - didn't have to reset or access that email, just give them enough verification info that they understood who I was and they provided me the login email.
7/18/2018 5:54 PM
Is notification of a new sitemail going to be put back the way it was before? As it is now it is hard to tell that you have a new sitemail. I had hoped that the little bell would have told you this, but that doesn't seem to be the case. You have to use the Main dropdown menu and click on sitemail. Definitely less convenient than seeing the green envelope that we used to have.
7/18/2018 6:20 PM
Is recruiting going to start back up tomorrow??
7/18/2018 7:42 PM
Posted by tcole23 on 7/18/2018 7:42:00 PM (view original):
Is recruiting going to start back up tomorrow??
As of now, it’s friday morning. Games got pushed back again, so I assume recruiting will do the same.
7/18/2018 7:53 PM
Really need to stop pushing back because of a few and say good riddance. It's not that difficult.
7/18/2018 7:56 PM
Posted by thunder1008 on 7/18/2018 5:04:00 PM (view original):
Dumb question and please excuse the wrong terminology because I'm a functional computer illiterate. I can get anywhere I want to go on WIS (set my rosters, post on the Forums, buy new teams, etc.) but I have to perform separate actions to do each of these things. I only rarely & intermittently get a banner menu across the top that allows me to navigate from one place within WIS to another. In other words, I never really land on a home page... just different pieces of WIS. Are other people having this problem, or is it my outdated browser, or some aspect of the Sportshub integration that is still ongoing? Thanks.
This sounds like the issue where I have to make my browser zoom out (go to small text sizes for the entire window) before anything useful appears in a banner across the top. If I zoom in, making everything larger (or even normal size), the top banner just has three horizontal lines and the text "WhatIfSports". Clicking on those three horizontal lines brings up a menu.
7/18/2018 8:14 PM
Posted by selvendar on 7/18/2018 5:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crazystengel on 7/18/2018 1:50:00 AM (view original):
Thanks for the response, but how would my son verify his account with a new email address if he can't log into his account at all because we can't remember the email address he registered with?
So forgetting the email address you used to create those accounts is whose fault exactly? The reason I posted about being given a two week notice about the changes was to point out that when you could log in to this site, perhaps that was the time to, I don't know, maybe update your account information?
Thanks again.
7/18/2018 8:29 PM
I still can't get access to my teams.
7/18/2018 9:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...24 Next ▸
Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.