Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

I'm using IE and I cannot navigate from game to game or to my locker. I have no banners, no buttons, no links.
7/19/2018 1:58 PM
So how do you explain I can navigate and get into all of my nfl leagues BUT all of my nba leagues are messed up. I can login, get on the league home page which is there but their is no data, teams, etc just the generic screen page. On the far right where games played and season schedule it is there and on top of it is all the league chats crammed into one.

Good thing you WIS IT guys don’t build nuclear weapons for a living or each time you did a ‘patch’ ‘update’ or ‘fix’ 1/2 population would be smoked!
7/19/2018 2:15 PM
Posted by bripat42 on 7/19/2018 10:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by fd343ny on 7/18/2018 10:50:00 PM (view original):
log in process laborious and slow - I'm going to have to go onto the site way less often - concentrate just a couple of visits a day because its a pain.

Feels more like going onto an on line gambling or money transfer site than onto a simple game.
Multiple people have posted similar complaints, and I'm genuinely curious about how the login process has changed for them. Aside from now using my email address instead of my user name (a ho-hum change, in my opinion), the log-in process has not changed one bit for me. Maybe it's because I use a Chrome browser and others are using something less compatible? I've had no issues on my phone either. In fact, if not for the fact games haven't simmed for three days (and the appearance of an unnecessarily large banner at the tops of the pages), I'd barely know anything had changed.
Using opera on phone. I have a whatifsports tab continually open. When I reopen opera for another peek, I get the message that I'm not in the world unless I click login. From there I need to click the world name I want to view.

all in all it increases the login process by about 15-30 seconds, but in 2018, that's both weird, annoying, and not sure why it would be happening
7/19/2018 2:29 PM
I'm using chrome and it takes a bunch longer after I enter email address and password - just hung up in processing

And logging out takes ages and generally gets hung up so I just close the window.

inconvenient in a way reminds one of the chirp of dial up modems
7/19/2018 2:31 PM
Posted by mamxet on 7/19/2018 2:31:00 PM (view original):
I'm using chrome and it takes a bunch longer after I enter email address and password - just hung up in processing

And logging out takes ages and generally gets hung up so I just close the window.

inconvenient in a way reminds one of the chirp of dial up modems
+1
Same here
7/19/2018 2:37 PM
When is game play going to start in GD?
7/19/2018 2:54 PM
It still not showing any of my teams
7/19/2018 2:55 PM
whats the over under on time of update news #4?

will it be further delay or game on? money line? can I bet on this somewhere on the site?
7/19/2018 3:10 PM
I sent in a ticket and was told that Internet Explorer is no longer supported. So I will have to try another browser. Wouldn't that have been something to tell us upfront? Before the transition.
7/19/2018 3:27 PM (edited)
I haven't had trouble logging in on my laptop or my phone. As long as you choose to have your login information remembered all you have to do is click "sign in" and you're right there at HD (if that's your game). So even if you're logged out your information should be saved. It doesn't really seem like a big deal to me personally. I understand though that not everyone is having the same experience.
7/19/2018 3:34 PM
Have we even heard anything from the people at Sport Hub? Or have we just heard from Seble?
7/19/2018 4:23 PM
still cannot log out of a coach currently.
7/19/2018 4:31 PM
Seems to work really well on my phone. But when I'm on my computer, I have to login EVERY single time. And then it sends me a security code every time.

Also, I had a couple of other Coach names I was using. All linked to the same e-mail.

I can't login to those at all.
7/19/2018 4:49 PM
Using Firefox ...I was initially confused as to the proper login to the SportsHub page to get to the WifS baseball teams. The SH login page was
telling me the screen name was already in use (of course) and I would need to choose another name (meaning a new login). I did that and was able to see
the Sim Baseball page as a "new" owner. I finally realized they were asking for my email and my What if Sports password... (makes sense but not
how I ever remember logging in after my first setup on the site "some number" of years ago)..So just an email/password combo I was not used to

I then was able to login cleanly and see my account (in is intact with no issues) - only quibble? a nice "do this" list for all users not familiar with the new site
would be nice
7/19/2018 5:35 PM
Are games not simming this Sunday the 22nd? but the other Sundays they are. seems odd.
7/19/2018 6:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...24 Next ▸
Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.