Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Posted by bench5 on 7/19/2018 6:35:00 PM (view original):
Are games not simming this Sunday the 22nd? but the other Sundays they are. seems odd.
I noticed this when we came back on line a few days ago.
7/22/2018 1:16 PM
It is a new phenomena called Leap Day. Some calendar events are just whooshed away without explanation. ..
7/22/2018 1:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/22/2018 1:34:00 PM (view original):
It is a new phenomena called Leap Day. Some calendar events are just whooshed away without explanation. ..
It's the 'without explanation' part that pi$$es me off...

Do what you need to do, but keep your customers informed...

DBP
7/22/2018 2:02 PM
Yea it's definitely been a strange day. I'm not going to get on here and complain and bellyache about everything that's gone on,Lord knows I don't know enough about what has to be done with the transition and all but I will say this. I've been a member of WIS since 2002 and I really enjoy it but something tells me were on a sinking ship here I hope I'm wrong but I just don't get a good vibe at this point
7/22/2018 3:00 PM
Posted by crno1 on 7/22/2018 3:00:00 PM (view original):
Yea it's definitely been a strange day. I'm not going to get on here and complain and bellyache about everything that's gone on,Lord knows I don't know enough about what has to be done with the transition and all but I will say this. I've been a member of WIS since 2002 and I really enjoy it but something tells me were on a sinking ship here I hope I'm wrong but I just don't get a good vibe at this point

I was thinking the same thing a day or two ago . . . ship sinking . . . would be a shame . . .
7/22/2018 3:17 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/22/2018 11:38:00 AM (view original):
Not sure what is going on...........but in my 2 progressive baseball leagues it seems 7/22 does NOT exist.

The league schedule shows the 7/21 results but then lists the next ballgame as a 7/23 AM game. NO 7/22 games.

I received no notice of any cancellation of the 7/22 schedule.
There has been NO NOTICE from admin, SportsHub, WIS, or anybody else that there was any kind of problem, nor that the games would be delayed.
Does this jibe with what the rest of you are experiencing today?
What gives??

Are we in a time warp?
Did 7/22 get outlawed?

Hey LB . .
Maybe its the new HQ in San Francisco?
I think Nancy's children are investors . . . .
7/22/2018 3:21 PM

Hey Tom!

You mean Ronnie Jr. and Patty Davis?
What do they have to do with SF?
I thought sportshub's HQ was in Minnesota or someplace like that. Uff Da.

LB
7/22/2018 3:49 PM
I kicked it, and the games showed up...
7/22/2018 4:58 PM
I am missing the sitemail icon. I checked my sitemail to send one, and I had six waiting for me. Who knew?
7/22/2018 6:56 PM
SO ANGRY!!!! LOUD NOISES!!!!!
7/23/2018 12:05 AM
Yes, I would think a sitemail to EVERY WIS member, or at LEAST an update posted here, would be most appropriate before guys start bailing out in droves. That would suck, and It seems to be teetering on the edge right now. An update on what's going on would alleviate some panic.
7/23/2018 11:55 AM
If you go to the Sports Hub Games Network Homepage, WiS is not listed, nor is its logo included on the banner. I thought I had seen it there. Is this the end? Have we been abandoned?
7/23/2018 5:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...21|22|23|24 Next ▸
Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.