Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Been on the site since about 2001. I'll admit I've checked in a few times at work mostly to make a quick draft pick (usually takes less than 1 minute) or to swap out a pitcher or something. Saved my but more than once from being skipped over in a highly competitive draft. Anyone who says they've never checked eBay, amazon, social media or personal email at work occasionally is lying. But, explaining a sports gambling site to an employer, yah that could be a tough one. If you could even get to the site at all, most employers would have it blocked. Sigh, I guess the drafts will just have to wait and probably take longer than they already do!
7/12/2018 11:15 AM
For those few people (like me), who do not have Internet on their phones, do your Leagues not allow proxy votes?
7/12/2018 11:46 AM
Posted by pointfwd on 7/12/2018 10:49:00 PM (view original):
It's so obvious now. The Supreme Court recently paved the way for online sports gambling in every state.

Why would a gambling site want us to spend $10 every 2-3 months on an up to date sim site when we could be shoving money to their gambling coffers every day?

These guys basically bought access to us hoping a couple dozen of us would turn into hopeless gamblers. There is no plan to improve a site that funnels our money away from the ticket window.

I may or may not stick around depending on bball sim updates. But if I ever wager on sports (highly doubtful) it wont be with these guys. I hope to be proven wrong, but I doubt that happens.
Why does everyone think that SportsHub is a gambling site? They do fantasy sports.
7/16/2018 1:15 AM
Best wishes for a smooth transition tomorrow, seble. I know it's been a heavy lift. Here's hoping by this time Tuesday you are celebrating a successful integration!
7/16/2018 7:02 PM
yessiree bob
7/16/2018 7:04 PM
Posted by coachgreat1 on 7/16/2018 1:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by pointfwd on 7/12/2018 10:49:00 PM (view original):
It's so obvious now. The Supreme Court recently paved the way for online sports gambling in every state.

Why would a gambling site want us to spend $10 every 2-3 months on an up to date sim site when we could be shoving money to their gambling coffers every day?

These guys basically bought access to us hoping a couple dozen of us would turn into hopeless gamblers. There is no plan to improve a site that funnels our money away from the ticket window.

I may or may not stick around depending on bball sim updates. But if I ever wager on sports (highly doubtful) it wont be with these guys. I hope to be proven wrong, but I doubt that happens.
Why does everyone think that SportsHub is a gambling site? They do fantasy sports.
Previous idiotic post by me deleted....
7/16/2018 8:55 PM
Posted by seble on 7/3/2018 3:26:00 PM (view original):
I believe the account url will be https://idsrv.fanball.com. There's only so much we can do to avoid employer blocks, so you may have to use your phone in that case.
Will users be recieving an email with instructions on how to access going forward? When will the whatifsports website no longer work?
7/17/2018 7:46 AM
I just logged in through the SportsHub gateway. Everything was very easy.
7/17/2018 9:58 AM
Soooooo I am assuming and hoping this a work in progress because I can not access the forums or sim matchup without specifically googling them
7/17/2018 9:58 AM
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/17/2018 9:58:00 AM (view original):
co-sign....and league page for hardball dynasty unchanged outside of the sportshub banner at the top
7/17/2018 10:01 AM
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/17/2018 9:58:00 AM (view original):
Same. Although I can't access any of my current leagues, I assume that's only temporary though, seble said things would be shut down for the day.

Everything seems pretty clean and easy to use on mobile.
7/17/2018 10:03 AM
is there a way to hide that banner?
7/17/2018 10:07 AM
Has anyone found where to "log out" yet?
7/17/2018 10:09 AM
The banner is a little annoying on mobile.
7/17/2018 10:16 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/17/2018 10:09:00 AM (view original):
Has anyone found where to "log out" yet?
Found log out on mobile, but I just can't find it on pc.
7/17/2018 10:20 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...24 Next ▸
Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.