Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

I think everyone should be happy to see that banner. It will increase exposure of WIS to more potential customers. Better for all of us.
7/17/2018 5:51 PM
My sitemail link from the forums is missing. It exists from my team center, but I want the other one put back. That bell does me no good whatsoever. Feel free to send it to the trash heap.

During drafts and attending to league matters, I prefer to stay in or near the forums to access sitemail. Having to jump over to the team center will make me become Sheldon Cooper. You don't want that...
7/17/2018 6:43 PM (edited)
Thanks for the hard work guys. It's never easy to perform migrations.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having the issue, but all seems to work fine, except when I try to access my SIM League baseball teams. I receive the following error message.

An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.

7/17/2018 6:41 PM
Yeah I want the sitemail link back too. Also my credits have disappeared.
7/17/2018 7:16 PM
Posted by shadow35 on 7/17/2018 6:41:00 PM (view original):

I'm not sure if anyone else is having the issue, but all seems to work fine, except when I try to access my SIM League baseball teams. I receive the following error message.

An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.

Correction, I can see my teams if I click the team link on the 'My Locker' homepage. But, access via the top menu 'SimLeague' -> 'Baseball' doesn't work.
7/17/2018 7:18 PM
Posted by shadow35 on 7/17/2018 7:18:00 PM (view original):

Correction, I can see my teams if I click the team link on the 'My Locker' homepage. But, access via the top menu 'SimLeague' -> 'Baseball' doesn't work.
'SimLeague' -> 'Baseball' link just started working. So I think I'm fully functional again...TY
7/17/2018 7:22 PM
Drop down pages hide behind posts.
7/17/2018 7:31 PM (edited)
One other question. Sorry if it was already asked. What is the $ amount next to the notification icon (bell)? I thought it was credit $, but it's 0$, and when I look under my account settings, I do have $9 of credits.
7/17/2018 7:26 PM
Posted by patco_1981 on 7/17/2018 7:25:00 PM (view original):
Drop down pages hide beside posts.
Yup, noticed that too. It looks like part of the drop-down is being hidden by the post.
7/17/2018 7:28 PM
Posted by shadow35 on 7/17/2018 7:26:00 PM (view original):
One other question. Sorry if it was already asked. What is the $ amount next to the notification icon (bell)? I thought it was credit $, but it's 0$, and when I look under my account settings, I do have $9 of credits.
Glad you mentioned that. The first 'Account Settings' page I saw (by clicking on the $0.00) is almost completely useless. But hunting from there, I found a subheading for WhatIfSports, and clicking on that gave a link for "My Locker", and that shows the correct balance for Credits. Sheesh. This layout is not remotely user friendly. But I am relieved to see the credits are still there.

People have complained about the banner. I have to click 'command-' on my keyboard twice to zoom in on the browser, in order to have menu options show up in the banner (Main, SimMatchup, SimLeague, Dynasty, Forums). Pretty annoying.
7/17/2018 7:48 PM
If you drop down the main menu and then click home, you will be at the old home screen and find your credits. Hope this solves some problems.
7/17/2018 8:24 PM
I SMELL A WEEK.
7/17/2018 8:42 PM
Nice job, seble. Well executed for a one-man show, and greatly appreciated. So far so good. Agree that it makes sense to pause one more day to make sure that everyone has access. However, hope it's not longer than that. Down time can create its own inertia. My 0.02.
7/17/2018 9:31 PM
There's no banner at the top of my screen, just black. The banner does pop up but only for a second then it goes black. Using my phone
7/17/2018 9:41 PM

I still have this problem. Anyone know what to do to fix it?
7/17/2018 9:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...24 Next ▸
Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.