Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Yeah I liked being able to log in with user name. Still have bad links to one team on the home page, have to use the Results link.

ALSO, when on a Hoops Dynasty Team page, YOU have sent behind the Team page links the links for Main>Home/Developer Chat/Etc so that when you try to click them you actually get your Team popup, Coaching and/or Recruiting

ALSO, what happened to the quick Logout button on the top right?
7/18/2018 7:55 AM (edited)
all change is annoying - as is this. Logging in seems like a pain so far. Perhaps I will build new habits and overcome my current confusions
7/18/2018 7:53 AM
If it ain't broke don't fix it. If it is broke, don't make it worse with the fix.
7/18/2018 7:57 AM
Should we submit tickets if we get errors trying to go to our teams? I don't want to overwhelm them but I'm not sure what else to try. Clearly WIS knows who I am because I can post in the forums as myself.
7/18/2018 8:11 AM
Posted by spoon2 on 7/18/2018 7:55:00 AM (view original):
Yeah I liked being able to log in with user name. Still have bad links to one team on the home page, have to use the Results link.

ALSO, when on a Hoops Dynasty Team page, YOU have sent behind the Team page links the links for Main>Home/Developer Chat/Etc so that when you try to click them you actually get your Team popup, Coaching and/or Recruiting

Just click on the wallet in the top right, the button with the $0.00 and the generic portrait. It will activate a drop down menu that has the log out button.
7/18/2018 8:20 AM
Thanks seble! Pretty incredible you've been able to do this in only 1-2 days as a one man show. Of course there are problems but total props. My hope is that SportsHub actually puts attention and energy into WIS and grows the userbase
7/18/2018 9:43 AM
When Gridiron Dynasty games resume, will there be an adjustment to the period between seasons so that each world will begin on the same day it had before? I had chosen the worlds I was in based on when recruiting started.
7/18/2018 10:03 AM
Hopefully, that bell in the upper right will alert of incoming sitemails. Progressive League trading will come to a near halt if you have to dig & find your sitemails.
7/18/2018 2:10 PM
Posted by selvendar on 7/18/2018 8:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by spoon2 on 7/18/2018 7:55:00 AM (view original):

Just click on the wallet in the top right, the button with the $0.00 and the generic portrait. It will activate a drop down menu that has the log out button.
Sometimes like on this page, clicking the Wallet has many of the choices masked by this page's current text, but on other pages those choices, like Logout, aren't masked by the current page.

This is a problem throughout the Hoops Dynasty webpages, where links are masked by the current pages links. Kinda like when you send images behind text in Word or other programs.
7/18/2018 2:31 PM
do we think action happens overnight?
7/18/2018 3:30 PM
Is there a delay with Hoops Dynasty right now? After the the update yesterday, I have a recruiting action that has been pending for over 24 hrs.
7/18/2018 3:49 PM
The link to get to HD forums from team page should be: https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Topics.aspx?ForumID=30

It is currently set as: https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/#l_0Topics.aspx?ForumID=30 and sends one to the main forum page instead

7/18/2018 4:14 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 7/18/2018 1:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by myrkur on 7/17/2018 11:39:00 AM (view original):
So SportsHub makes you log in using an email address and then it finds your WIS account via the email address you used at login. The problem for me is that on WIS I logged in using my user name, not my email address. I have no idea which email address I used for some of my accounts. I know that some of them are email addresses I don't even have access to anymore because they were my university accounts and old companies. I don't even know what they are anymore because I don't use them or have access to them. I don't get emails from WIS that I need, so it was never a big deal that I couldn't access them. Now I have no idea how to access my WIS accounts because I don't know which email address I used for them, don't have access to the accounts anymore, and also SportsHub makes you verify the email account.

Before anyone says anything negative, I already know that I'm SOL and lost my accounts forever now. I'm just writing this as a heads-up to others who may not have tried logging in yet, and also, for the off-chance that someone might know how to help me.
Is there really no solution to this? I got my two sons accounts a few years ago, and one of them has a team right now that's in the playoffs (SLB). He can't log in as neither of us remember the email. Sure hope his account isn't lost forever...
Fixed this by sending a sitemail and asking for the email address the account registered with. Got a response very quickly from Admin, and now my son's able to log in again.
7/18/2018 4:53 PM
So which one of you spineless whiners created an alt account named "Lickme2" today just to talk smack to me via sitemail? Unoriginal and weak. Grow a pair then get back to me.
7/18/2018 4:57 PM
Dumb question and please excuse the wrong terminology because I'm a functional computer illiterate. I can get anywhere I want to go on WIS (set my rosters, post on the Forums, buy new teams, etc.) but I have to perform separate actions to do each of these things. I only rarely & intermittently get a banner menu across the top that allows me to navigate from one place within WIS to another. In other words, I never really land on a home page... just different pieces of WIS. Are other people having this problem, or is it my outdated browser, or some aspect of the Sportshub integration that is still ongoing? Thanks.
7/18/2018 5:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...24 Next ▸
Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.