Posted by robust_trex on 7/15/2018 8:42:00 PM (view original):

No time to recruit manually using the game parameters? Take a break if this too much for you to fit in. I have been here 11 years to kill available time in my life. I have taken many sabbaticals to focus on real life. It's just a SIM game, enjoy the journey.
My life is hard. I have little time for diversions. I enjoy the intellectual stimulation provided. All the clicking and crap that goes with manual recruiting is not what I want to do. Using yatzr's recruiting tool lets me get to the good stuff. Glad you have time to kill. I only use my time to live.
7/15/2018 10:35 PM
........or simply remove the 5 maximum at any one time and treat each coaching visit etc as 1 visit at a time as per yatzr. The constant 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1, etc is simply inane
7/16/2018 2:52 AM
7/16/2018
9:14 AM
#147976 Gridiron Dynasty close
Not having the ability to speed up recruiting with the Yatzr tool will be a deal breaker for me.
7/16/2018 9:16 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I played Hoops Dynasty several seasons ago and it had a recruiting service that you paid for out of your budget. I think it was a WIS internal program. I could be wrong. If it was internal I would think that WIS could develop one for football as well. Hate to see yatzr tool go by the way side. Great tool.
7/16/2018 3:09 PM
In all honesty, someone could probably create a Tampermonkey script to do most of what the Yatzr recruiting tool can do. If there was a way so that you didn't have to click on each player's link to get to the recruiting options and instead could do it all on one page, you could cut recruiting time by 80% easily.
7/16/2018 3:40 PM
The one thing about the tool I'll miss most is quickly identifying out of vision players. It eliminated a lot of costly ac visits to get feedback, because I don't have time to compare D2 and D-1AA recruit databases.
7/16/2018 4:15 PM
Just dropped my only elite team. Two other teams in their final season. One is over 3 years old and 600+ wins. Kind of sucks.
7/16/2018 4:46 PM
Posted by southpolefan on 7/16/2018 2:12:00 PM (view original):
We understand the importance of the yatzr tool to many GD coaches, but we don't have any official affiliation with it. It's the responsibility of the creator to adjust the application as the site changes. There's really nothing we can do.

We do hope to improve the GD recruiting system in the future, with an eye toward eliminating the annoyances involved in the current system.
Who are you? How close have you been to the South Pole?
7/16/2018 10:46 PM
i think he's quoting
7/16/2018 10:51 PM
Posted by southpolefan on 7/16/2018 2:12:00 PM (view original):
We understand the importance of the yatzr tool to many GD coaches, but we don't have any official affiliation with it. It's the responsibility of the creator to adjust the application as the site changes. There's really nothing we can do.

We do hope to improve the GD recruiting system in the future, with an eye toward eliminating the annoyances involved in the current system.
I like the word "hope", but I'm a bigger fan of "doers".

We've heard those promises far too many times, unfortunately.
7/16/2018 11:11 PM
Got the same canned response....requesting a refund....we're done until such time as the recruiting portion improves...a lot. Almost made it to 15 years.
:(
7/17/2018 7:01 PM
Thanks for all the work you’ve done yatzr.
7/17/2018 7:50 PM
Yeah, I'm probably out of GD as soon as my purchased seasons are used up. I'll go back to just playing HBD, which is where I started.
7/17/2018 8:05 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 7/17/2018 8:05:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, I'm probably out of GD as soon as my purchased seasons are used up. I'll go back to just playing HBD, which is where I started.
I notice there is trading there? I have been burned by another game that allowed trading. Too much corruption. How does HBD handle it?
7/17/2018 10:30 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.