Well, the game analyzer still works. So we still have that, at least.
7/20/2018 12:14 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 7/20/2018 12:14:00 PM (view original):
Well, the game analyzer still works. So we still have that, at least.
Damit now my GP I spend 4 seasons perfecting can be analyzed simply in seconds. Sugar Honey Ice Tea. Back to the drawing board, or use the game Analyzer. By the way It 35 % pass short , 30 medium and 35 Deep.
7/20/2018 12:27 PM
I maybe naive or just plain stupid, but I doubt that any college coaching staff does not use some type of recruiting source other than a list of players from top to bottom. They scout year round and mostly keep up with players throught those sources to keep up with the players health, grades, development and such. Yatzr's tool was basically a recruiting source. I started without it and did all right, but my recruiting and team growth improved tremendously when I learned how to use it properly. I realize that it is a 3rd party player, but WIS/Sportshub should make it easy for such 3rd party players to add enhancements to the game for the beneifit of all (or those who choose to use it).

I have a mentor who has thought me how to use it and my team has become a consistant playoff team. He is in my dividsion and has won 4 straight NC (I have lost 20 straight division titles to him). I prefer the tool over the previous way of hours of recruiting.
7/20/2018 12:38 PM
I appreciate the vote of confidence everyone, but I wanna make it clear that I believe there is nothing I can do to make the tool work without an assist from SportsHub. I'm currently not planning to do any more with it. The only thing that would change that is if SportsHub reaches out and does something that can allow my tool to login. So far, that seems unlikely.
7/21/2018 12:04 AM
Just re-write all your code in HTML5. Shouldn't take more than, what, 30 minutes?

(That's a joke folks.)
7/21/2018 12:31 AM
I wish I could Write Code. Or the balls to sit and learn.
7/21/2018 12:39 AM
bumping this back to the front page.
7/25/2018 8:33 PM
Are the GUESS reports still going to run in the future, or are there issues with data access there, as well? How are you accessing rosters if you are?
7/25/2018 8:58 PM (edited)
GUESS reports are still working. The difference is you don't have to be logged in to see roster pages, so the data capture app is unaffected by the changes made by SportsHub.
7/26/2018 9:12 AM
yatzr....I thank you for your efforts and your tools. I've mentioned many times that your tools and the GUESS Reports make this game "playable" for me. And if they were disbanded (especially your tools) I would be gone. At the moment, I am on my last season, and unless/until something changes regarding the game analyzer and recruiting....I'll be done.
7/26/2018 11:29 AM
I don't use the recruiting tool and it doesn't take me hours to recruit. I pick the guys I want to go after and of course have backups. After the 24 hour cycle, I choose which battles I want to pursue and pick new players if need be. That cycle takes maybe 20 minutes and after that the rest of the cycles take like 5 minutes. I have a full time job too, so don't have all the time in the world. This is just a game guys so lighten up:o)
7/26/2018 3:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Wow TIL I'm some kind of sorcerer.
7/26/2018 6:30 PM
Posted by polarsi on 7/26/2018 6:10:00 PM (view original):
There's no way you can recruit even an average year of 12-13 recruits in that time. By the time you've checked on each player to see whether an AI or human is on them and then requested a visit over and over and over again it takes forever.
I usually have over half of my recruits green, so yeah doesn't take very long:O) For instance, I had 17 recruits in D1A Wilkinson and after the first round I had 7 green,7 had one SIM,and 3 had one human, so really didn't take long to go through those. The only thing I can see the recruiting tool help is seeing the distance a human player is from your recruit, but google is fine with that. You must be like most of the world and has to be in a rush with everything. I bet your are the kind of person that you get one car ahead of someone and it makes your day LMAO.
7/26/2018 9:16 PM
Forget ease. Yatzr and Guess make the game fun. If there's no plan to fix these tools, or at least provide some sort of replacement, I may very well leave. I love the game, but those tools have been incredibly valuable to me.
7/26/2018 10:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.