WTF is going on?
7/17/2018 1:52 PM
Relax...Relax...They merged sites and a lot of data...It's going to be down one day and will be fine tomorrow. Stop getting your panties in a bunch. I think you guys can handle a day without it, try going outside, read a book, go for a walk. Stop freaking out over something so minimal.
7/17/2018 1:59 PM
SLB seems to be working fine now
7/17/2018 2:49 PM
Posted by jaydubz1515 on 7/17/2018 1:59:00 PM (view original):
Relax...Relax...They merged sites and a lot of data...It's going to be down one day and will be fine tomorrow. Stop getting your panties in a bunch. I think you guys can handle a day without it, try going outside, read a book, go for a walk. Stop freaking out over something so minimal.
You mean you expect us to function like normal human beings???
7/17/2018 3:34 PM
7/17/2018 3:48 PM
Posted by 06gsp on 7/17/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
please explain this. For me, when I try to access any team, or league I'm in I get immediately taken to the draft center page. I can't access ANY of the team pages like the GM page, etc. The only thing I can get to are the Home/My Locker page and the Forums.

Can you actually get into your team page to view your lineup?
7/17/2018 4:14 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/17/2018 4:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by 06gsp on 7/17/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
please explain this. For me, when I try to access any team, or league I'm in I get immediately taken to the draft center page. I can't access ANY of the team pages like the GM page, etc. The only thing I can get to are the Home/My Locker page and the Forums.

Can you actually get into your team page to view your lineup?
yes I can, it's working perfectly for me

7/17/2018 4:17 PM
My issue is resolved.
7/17/2018 5:32 PM
Took about 9 tries to get in...

What, you guys don't have a stack of comic books to keep you occupied while they get this going?
7/17/2018 6:27 PM
Where is the sitemail? I see only a bell. And no, my ears are not ringing, Mr Bag...

Specifically, I don't see a link from the forums to sitemail. The link from my team center page is still there...
7/17/2018 6:37 PM (edited)
The headers take up nearly HALF the page! Please reduce it.
7/17/2018 6:58 PM
And please restore the links to get back to the forums from sitemail. We are the users, give us what we want. We don't need fancy banners or ads...or F'ing bells that are useless...

Or YOU can spend YOUR evenings running drafts, and recruiting owners for YOUR leagues, while I take up a different hobby...just leave well enough alone...(Doc is seen muttering to himself as he goes walking out to tend to his barbecue)
7/17/2018 7:13 PM (edited)
I removed all ads within banners with AdBlock. The top banner and all the links and the 2nd banner in the right frame with notification bell, dollar amount and little face. Watch where you click when doing this as I eliminated all the teams in My Locker by mistake and had to go into advanced settings and restore that part of that frame.
7/17/2018 8:18 PM
Posted by rooskie on 7/17/2018 8:18:00 PM (view original):
I removed all ads within banners with AdBlock. The top banner and all the links and the 2nd banner in the right frame with notification bell, dollar amount and little face. Watch where you click when doing this as I eliminated all the teams in My Locker by mistake and had to go into advanced settings and restore that part of that frame.
By the way, I did it on 1 page and it covered all pages.
7/17/2018 8:24 PM
Oh I'm not that gifted. If I try that, I will probably end up in some parallel dimension/dementia...
7/17/2018 8:26 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.