One thing I don't like already Topic

Unless I am missing something there is no link to click on to get out of the forums and back to my locker room like there used to be.
7/17/2018 11:47 AM
Posted by waregl72 on 7/17/2018 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Unless I am missing something there is no link to click on to get out of the forums and back to my locker room like there used to be.
If you're on mobile, click on the What If Sports logo at the top of the page.

I haven't seen this on PC yet, but I would assume the WIS logo will be there eventually if not already.
7/17/2018 11:56 AM
So the issue with this is the browser. On IE I get the issue. On Chrome and Firefox I get what it is supposed to be.
7/18/2018 9:12 AM
I'm not having an issue with this but when I'm actually inside my team's office, the game looks awful. The banner is huge and the team details are really small. It would be nice if that banner shrunk considerably.
7/18/2018 12:57 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 7/18/2018 12:57:00 PM (view original):
I'm not having an issue with this but when I'm actually inside my team's office, the game looks awful. The banner is huge and the team details are really small. It would be nice if that banner shrunk considerably.
Yep all that banner crap needs to go.
7/19/2018 8:51 AM
I keep seeing a message that says I am using an outdated browser. I have used both IE and Chrome and when I click on the more information it says I am using the most current version of both of them.
7/19/2018 2:27 PM
The box score is stilled messed up.
7/20/2018 9:06 AM
One thing I don't like already Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.