Are you leaving if YATZR tool will no longer work Topic

There's nothing anonymous about my handle, scrodz. People complaining about having to click too much IS absurd.
9/10/2018 3:03 PM
No, it's not absurd. Nobody is complaining about the extra effort, it's the extra TIME that's the issue. Some of us don't have unlimited time to play the game, and there are a lot of coaches who don't have the time to recruit without the tool. There are even more who will be dropping teams to fit the new system into their available time. If you read the posts you'd know that, so I'm assuming you're intentionally misrepresenting what is being said to give yourself an opportunity to run your mouth. That's OK; it's safe here in the chat room, but if you did that in real life, you'd deserve the set of lumps you'd collect.
9/10/2018 5:22 PM
You don't sound very fun.
9/10/2018 5:46 PM
Just tired of trolls being trolls, I guess...
9/10/2018 7:02 PM
I miss checking on my team. I don't miss the non-Yatzr pointless recruiting clicking at all. I would lose my job if I was a successful 'coach' during the work hours... that being said I hope SimAi is treating Tusculum well - how many of you all have ever bought a real ball cap for a fake coaching job?
9/11/2018 11:19 AM
Posted by clememp on 9/11/2018 11:19:00 AM (view original):
I miss checking on my team. I don't miss the non-Yatzr pointless recruiting clicking at all. I would lose my job if I was a successful 'coach' during the work hours... that being said I hope SimAi is treating Tusculum well - how many of you all have ever bought a real ball cap for a fake coaching job?
I don't have a cap for my fake team. It's actually worse - I have both a Maine and Eastern Kentucky sweatshirt.
9/11/2018 8:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10
Are you leaving if YATZR tool will no longer work Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.