Are you leaving if YATZR tool will no longer work Topic

Staying, haven’t used it, don’t see why the game simply can’t be played without outside help. Level the playing field again. Easy to tell who uses it when they seem to always have the perfect game plan. It is indeed powerful as records indicate.
8/3/2018 8:08 PM
Staying.
8/4/2018 12:47 AM
Its been fun again but time to go. UT and Michigan will open, renew ended and seasons turned to credits. I may be back again if things change significantly but no Yatzr or a WIS provided recruiting tool and no IE were the final straws. I will check in on slack and here from time to time but alas the bell has rang...
8/4/2018 9:58 PM
Posted by dukelegend on 8/4/2018 9:58:00 PM (view original):
Its been fun again but time to go. UT and Michigan will open, renew ended and seasons turned to credits. I may be back again if things change significantly but no Yatzr or a WIS provided recruiting tool and no IE were the final straws. I will check in on slack and here from time to time but alas the bell has rang...
Sorry to hear it. Hope to see you play again in the future.
8/4/2018 10:10 PM
Posted by dukelegend on 8/4/2018 9:58:00 PM (view original):
Same for me. The schedule changes and lack of recruit tool has left me disinterested. I am not renewing any teams.
8/4/2018 10:34 PM
I'm having plenty of fun. Maybe we could develop a new tool?
8/5/2018 3:08 AM
Glad I didn't get addicted to this tool and gotten attached to it. As Dream said, this game is a blast. Hopefully, those leaving will miss GD and return soon.
8/5/2018 9:33 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by l80r20 on 8/8/2018 11:40:00 AM (view original):
If you cannot play the game straight up ... if you need a cheat / exploit ... and you cannot do the cheat / exploit yourself and need someone else to do it for you ... you weren't really playing GD anyway, were you? It is no wonder that people would leave under those circumstances.

Cheats / exploits cannot be tolerated on a gambling website.
Oh look, we’ve got a badass.

First off, what does this being a gambling website have anything the **** to do with what we do on GD? Second off, will half of us leaving the game somehow make it better? Because I seriously don’t have time to do recruiting with this broke *** system ergo I don’t plan on continuing on as a player. So take your hot take and shove it.
8/8/2018 2:01 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 8/8/2018 11:40:00 AM (view original):
If you cannot play the game straight up ... if you need a cheat / exploit ... and you cannot do the cheat / exploit yourself and need someone else to do it for you ... you weren't really playing GD anyway, were you? It is no wonder that people would leave under those circumstances.

Cheats / exploits cannot be tolerated on a gambling website.
What a clown...

Enjoy your empty game bub.
8/8/2018 9:29 PM
Posted by chetty1963 on 8/5/2018 9:33:00 AM (view original):
Glad I didn't get addicted to this tool and gotten attached to it. As Dream said, this game is a blast. Hopefully, those leaving will miss GD and return soon.
Sorry bub. I have played here many years. I will miss it, but I can let it go.
8/8/2018 10:26 PM
What's with the heavy usage of "bub" recently?
8/9/2018 7:21 AM
Recruiting is drudgery in GD. Lasts far too long and too much repetitious nonsense. Yatzr makes the process a bit less time consuming. GD needs to adapt the Hoops Dynasty recruiting system. Huge improvement. Unfortunately with a one man band maintaining all of WIS that won't happen anytime soon.

I'll be leaving when paid seasons are done. Love the game, hate the recruiting process. Will be back if/when the HD recruiting system is adapted to GD.
8/9/2018 11:32 AM
Posted by chetty1963 on 8/9/2018 7:21:00 AM (view original):
What's with the heavy usage of "bub" recently?
bud, bro, brah, dude have been overused. Needed a changeup.
8/9/2018 2:10 PM
booby
8/9/2018 3:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...10 Next ▸
Are you leaving if YATZR tool will no longer work Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.