The NEW LEFT...Can't make this stuff up Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2018 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Seems like you’re the one bigoted against Muslims.
Quit always pulling out this card. For one, it makes you sound like a dumbass. For another, you don't get to decide what is bigoted and what's not. He can want to keep Israel as a Jewish nation without being bigoted. Do you not realize that the Muslim doctrine calls for the extermination of all Jews. Why in the hell would a Jew want to share a country with those who are taught to kill them?
8/1/2018 3:26 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2018 3:21:00 PM (view original):
All countries have major issues. Enough of the US is dumb and/or racist enough to elect Trump President. That’s a major issue.
Stop f*cking cherry picking. Your identity politics is getting old. I can state I am leaving the Jewish faith and actually I did with zero repercussions. I can draw cartoons of Jesus without repercussion. People can be gay and get married. Cannot do any of that in Muslim countries. Those are the ISSUES I am referring to. You think the country is dumb but you're a freaking idiot.

Look in the mirror before calling other people dumb next time.
8/1/2018 3:32 PM (edited)
Posted by strikeout26 on 8/1/2018 3:26:00 PM (view original):
Quit always pulling out this card. For one, it makes you sound like a dumbass. For another, you don't get to decide what is bigoted and what's not. He can want to keep Israel as a Jewish nation without being bigoted. Do you not realize that the Muslim doctrine calls for the extermination of all Jews. Why in the hell would a Jew want to share a country with those who are taught to kill them?
Thank you, sir. And he is a dumbass.
8/1/2018 3:31 PM
He's not. He just doesn't always think out his arguments. He runs straight to the left's playbook of calling people bigots if they disagree. It's getting old.
8/1/2018 3:34 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 8/1/2018 3:34:00 PM (view original):
He's not. He just doesn't always think out his arguments. He runs straight to the left's playbook of calling people bigots if they disagree. It's getting old.
That is my definition of a dumbass. He only sees what he wants to see. He also obviously cannot read. Another trait of the LEFT.
8/1/2018 3:39 PM
And by the way, B_L, most religions don't like muslims. Go ask a Hindu how they feel about Muslims. Are Hindus bigots as well or just Jewish people?
8/1/2018 3:42 PM
cccp is calling people anti-semites for having opinions on Palestine.
8/1/2018 3:43 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2018 3:43:00 PM (view original):
If you want a one state solution you are an anti semite in my view. Also Palestine is run by terror groups. Does not take away from you being a dumbass.
8/1/2018 3:47 PM
8/1/2018 3:49 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/1/2018 3:47:00 PM (view original):
If you want a one state solution you are an anti semite in my view. Also Palestine is run by terror groups. Does not take away from you being a dumbass.
“Quit always pulling out this card. For one, it makes you sound like a dumbass. For another, you don't get to decide what is bigoted and what's not.”
8/1/2018 3:52 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2018 3:52:00 PM (view original):
“Quit always pulling out this card. For one, it makes you sound like a dumbass. For another, you don't get to decide what is bigoted and what's not.”
I saw that post. If you want a one state solution that is equivalent to the end of the Jewish state. Only an anti semite would want that. Not the same as me arguing that secular Muslims get overrun by radical ones. Yet another BL false equivalency. At least you are consistent.
8/1/2018 3:57 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 8/1/2018 3:34:00 PM (view original):
Since BL won't answer. Can you name one Predominantly Muslim country (60%+) that is not a social, economic or military disaster?

8/1/2018 3:58 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/1/2018 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2018 3:52:00 PM (view original):
I saw that post. If you want a one state solution that is equivalent to the end of the Jewish state. Only an anti semite would want that. Not the same as me arguing that secular Muslims get overrun by radical ones. Yet another BL false equivalency. At least you are consistent.
In your opinion, advocating for a one-state solution is anti-Semitic. In my opinion, saying the things you say about Muslims makes you anti-Muslim.
8/1/2018 4:01 PM
"I will stand shoulder to shoulder with each and every modern Muslim against their oppressors. "

LMAO!!! That you ignored that part of my post. But let's say I am against them --- Devil's Advocate. How does that change the fact that every predominantly Muslim country is either a social, financial or military disaster? And why would I want that for Israel?
8/1/2018 4:04 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...45 Next ▸
The NEW LEFT...Can't make this stuff up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.