The NEW LEFT...Can't make this stuff up Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 8/14/2018 9:02:00 AM (view original):
Well you have the right to your opinion and I have the right to mine. You are obviously anti Israel.

Per Quora:

The greatest and most intense interest for Israelis nowadays is to live peacefully and stay away from Arabs and their never ending problems. Arab countries are dictatorships with ZERO respect for Human Rights, international treaties, etc. Getting back Gaza and the West Bank would mean to plunge again into the mess that Arabs cause to themselves. The kind of ‘disconnection’ Israelis did with their withdrawal from Gaza was aimed (not only but also) to show to the World that Palestinians were unable to properly rule themselves, once left alone. In that sense, the lesson to the World has been uncompromisingly effective.
LOL, citing Quora. hahahahahaha.

Again, I am not anti Israel. I want Israel to exist. I want Israel to be powerful. Israel is an important ally to us.

So your argument is that Arabs don't deserve to govern themselves because they are bad at it? The people in those countries will decide that.
8/14/2018 2:00 PM
Also BL isn't a typical liberal. If you want to bunch wylie and I up as leftists then fine. That's equivalent to calling Trump a racist. Downplays actual crazies.
8/14/2018 2:02 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2018 2:00:00 PM (view original):
Well you have the right to your opinion and I have the right to mine. You are obviously anti Israel.

Per Quora:

The greatest and most intense interest for Israelis nowadays is to live peacefully and stay away from Arabs and their never ending problems. Arab countries are dictatorships with ZERO respect for Human Rights, international treaties, etc. Getting back Gaza and the West Bank would mean to plunge again into the mess that Arabs cause to themselves. The kind of ‘disconnection’ Israelis did with their withdrawal from Gaza was aimed (not only but also) to show to the World that Palestinians were unable to properly rule themselves, once left alone. In that sense, the lesson to the World has been uncompromisingly effective.

Again, I am not anti Israel. I want Israel to exist. I want Israel to be powerful. Israel is an important ally to us.

So your argument is that Arabs don't deserve to govern themselves because they are bad at it? The people in those countries will decide that.
Yes but when they are the neighbors of Israel and shoot rockets at it, then Israel should have some say. What would happen if Mexico started shooting rockets at us?
8/14/2018 2:06 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2018 2:02:00 PM (view original):
Also BL isn't a typical liberal. If you want to bunch wylie and I up as leftists then fine. That's equivalent to calling Trump a racist. Downplays actual crazies.
wylie is more moderate than you two. Remember our men in women's locker room debate.
8/14/2018 2:07 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/14/2018 2:06:00 PM (view original):

Per Quora:

Yes but when they are the neighbors of Israel and shoot rockets at it, then Israel should have some say. What would happen if Mexico started shooting rockets at us?
Then we would go to war with Mexico.

Unfortunately I think both sides want the other dead.
8/14/2018 2:08 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2018 2:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/14/2018 2:06:00 PM (view original):

Per Quora:

Then we would go to war with Mexico.

Unfortunately I think both sides want the other dead.
If Hamas didn't run Gaza I think things would be smoother. I agree, there is no peaceful solution here.
8/14/2018 2:10 PM
That's not what I was saying.

My point is that you have been saying that Israel needs to wipe out Palestine, correct?
And you are saying correctly that Palestinians want to wipe out Israel, correct?

That's not a random act of violence. Both sides hate each other.
8/14/2018 2:12 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/14/2018 2:07:00 PM (view original):
wylie is more moderate than you two. Remember our men in women's locker room debate.
This is true. Wylie is moderate. I am a liberal. BL is a leftist.
8/14/2018 2:15 PM
When I was 24, I was like bad luck, believe it or not.
8/14/2018 2:37 PM
ugly and stupid?
8/14/2018 3:27 PM

Per Quora:

tangplay, if you disagree with anything cccp thinks about Israel, than as far as he is concerned, you are anti-Israel. He has every right to feel that way. Just like you and I have the right to disagree with him.
8/14/2018 3:30 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/14/2018 3:27:00 PM (view original):
ugly and stupid?
Bit harsh?
8/14/2018 3:32 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/14/2018 3:27:00 PM (view original):
ugly and stupid?
LOL. That has not changed.
8/14/2018 3:35 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2018 2:15:00 PM (view original):
No. You call yourself a social democrat. That is not a liberal. That is a Leftist.
8/14/2018 3:35 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 8/14/2018 3:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2018 2:15:00 PM (view original):
No. You call yourself a social democrat. That is not a liberal. That is a Leftist.
I agree. AOC and Sanders are as Leftist as you can get and Tang identifies with both.
8/14/2018 3:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...38|39|40|41|42...45 Next ▸
The NEW LEFT...Can't make this stuff up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.