Return to World Office bug Topic

Before wis.com was ported over to fanball, I was able to return to the World Office screen every few hours.

Now, going to that screen redirects me to a general info page. It takes at least 3 clicks to get back to the World Office screen.

I don't have to log in. Just click a bunch of time and wait for pages to load. (I'm often on a slow internet connection, so this adds a lot of time to checking on my teams.)

Has anyone found a workaround to this? Any way to make it work like it used to, where we could just go back to the World Office screen every few hours?
8/15/2018 8:53 AM
I've only had this happen on my phone. I kill Safari, then reopen the locker page and it's fine. A bit of a nuisance but not a killer.
8/15/2018 8:59 AM
My old bookmarks don't work on Safari. I can only go in through the Lockerroom, and when I do, I can see that I'm being routed through Fanball before landing at WiS. So I assume that starting in the Lockerroom is the only way my login is recognized. Like hypno said, not a killer.

8/15/2018 9:08 AM
Return to World Office bug Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.