White Privilege Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 8/24/2018 3:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/24/2018 9:46:00 AM (view original):
But we can all agree that kids who grow up with 1 parent have a significant disadvantage to those who grow up with two. Time to step up and start educating school kids on that from an early age. Say no to one parent households.
So you’re saying we shouldn’t throw out blanket statements other than the blanket statements you want to throw out?
GTFO here. This thread is for humans not ******* monkeys aka you. Don’t you have an Antifa rally to attend? You waste of space? Adults are talking. Get lost.
8/24/2018 3:58 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/24/2018 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/24/2018 3:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/24/2018 9:46:00 AM (view original):
But we can all agree that kids who grow up with 1 parent have a significant disadvantage to those who grow up with two. Time to step up and start educating school kids on that from an early age. Say no to one parent households.
So you’re saying we shouldn’t throw out blanket statements other than the blanket statements you want to throw out?
Did you finally get around to unblocking me and getting the truth or are you still avoiding me and talking in circles?
I wish He d block me. He never answers my questions. He is a monkey. Has not evolved into a human yet.
8/24/2018 3:59 PM
Genuinely enjoy watching cccp lose his ****. Especially after he made a big proclamation that from now on he would only troll me. LOL
8/24/2018 4:14 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/24/2018 4:14:00 PM (view original):
Genuinely enjoy watching cccp lose his ****. Especially after he made a big proclamation that from now on he would only troll me. LOL
That fits you like a suit.

You genuinely enjoy.

3:16

Harry Nilsson - "Joy" Live

8/24/2018 4:27 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/24/2018 4:14:00 PM (view original):
A monkey says what?
8/24/2018 6:23 PM
8/24/2018 6:30 PM
8/24/2018 6:59 PM
8/24/2018 7:15 PM
Ha! Good one Doug!
8/24/2018 7:34 PM
NO! Good one on you. God bless.

I'm going to watch documentaries and read and pet my cat and try to have the best weekend yet.

You do the same. Goodnight.
8/24/2018 7:39 PM
monkey is one of those things i shouldn't say but i do

i'm big on darwin and dinosaurs and dog eat dog

but its an unfortunate word when i am talking about south africa

its nice though that monkeys have empathy and throw rocks

they're like a two edged sword
8/24/2018 9:44 PM
I am glad I have finally proven that white privilege is a myth.
8/25/2018 10:33 AM
lol no you haven't.
8/25/2018 10:48 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/23/2018 7:16:00 PM (view original):
Since bad luck and tang insist here you go:

I am going to say this again. We all have to deal with biases. Asians and Jews are the most well off peoples in the US. They are minorities. They don't have white privilege. They don't have Asian and Jewish privilege. They have tightly knit families with two parents and often time grandparents involved in raising kids. That makes more of a difference than color of skin.

Blacks with two parents are more successful than whites with one parent.

This is my FREAKING STANCE. OMG!!!

We all have to deal with biases.

Correct. Black people have to deal with much more damaging ones in the USA.

Asians and Jews are the most well off peoples in the US. They are minorities.

Just to clarify, I am arguing that blacks are at a disadvantage, not white privilege. This point is irrelevant.

They have tightly knit families with two parents and often time grandparents involved in raising kids.

Let's use some critical thinking skills. Why do you think some groups have families that are predominantly this way and some groups do not? Why, specifically, do less black people have this?

Blacks with two parents are more successful than whites with one parent.

You are correct. This is not up for debate. Two parent families is a bigger advantage than color of skin. I am arguing that color of skin is an advantage, not that it is the biggest one. The average income of black people with two parents matches the average income of white people as a whole.

8/25/2018 10:56 AM
Posted by all3 on 8/23/2018 11:18:00 PM (view original):
Aren't you forgetting all those Government programs that cater to whites only and to all the white quotas? Don't forget about the NFL, where white players need to be given a tryout before a black player can be signed. What? I have all that backwards? Well then, sounds like quite a few ways where there is white disprivilege. Maybe you're on to something about family being a big part of success. Nah, how can that be true when so many "smart" people keep screaming it's because of race?

Aren't you forgetting all those Government programs that cater to whites only and to all the white quotas?

In case you have forgotten, I don't support affirmative action. I think the solution is to equalize opportunity so the numbers balance out on their own rather than over correcting.

And also, yes, it can be both.

8/25/2018 10:58 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...53 Next ▸
White Privilege Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.