White Privilege Topic

Posted by tangplay on 8/31/2018 8:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/31/2018 8:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 8/31/2018 12:54:00 AM (view original):
So lb (backwards bl?) thinks slave owners paired the scrawny guy who couldn't pick crops for more than half a day before tuckering out and the petite lady who tired after cleaning for an hour instead of pairing the large, strong guy who could pick crops all day and the women who could clean all day then cook diner at night with each other. NEWS FLASH - they weren't as dumb as you lb. They paired their biggest and strongest men with their sturdiest and fittest women, just like anyone trying to create the best assets would. Maybe you're not smart enough to think of doing that, but at least some of them were. Does that make them inherently better at some sports? Isn't being bigger and stronger a huge advantage in some sports? Good grief man, just how deep is that hole getting? I'm getting a bit tired of piling-on.
I never even thought about that? It’s disturbing but logical.
Yeah and white people do the same thing... Fit people have been breeding with fit people for generations. I think that that is much more significant than a ? number of slaveowners breeding slaves, who were probably fit anyway.
Pro athletes marry models. Al Horford married Ms. Puerto Rico she is like 5’2. Wayne Gretzky married Janet Jones, an actress, Tiger Woods married a nanny. Famous athletes marry hot women not necessarily fit women. Kobe didn’t marry Candice Parker.
8/31/2018 11:12 AM
Lebron James married his high school sweetheart.
8/31/2018 11:15 AM
The "selective breeding" (however prevalent it was) practiced by some slave owners was NOT done to produce superior athletic specimens. Picking the hardest worker with exemplary stamina and "pairing" him with the best "washerwoman" doesn't necessarily produce at all!!! Much less some sort of superior physical being. It just isn't that simple. The whole idea that blacks are inherently better at basketball or football (which is debatable, I suppose) BECAUSE some of the slaveholders used some random "selective forced breeding" of their slaves and that THAT is why (generations later) SOME blacks seem to be "better" at basketball and football is NUTS and Racist. PERIOD!!

IF you can't see that then you are a racist NUTJOB. I don't care who you are or HOW you try to justify it.
The whole concept is RACISM at it's core.
8/31/2018 12:23 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/31/2018 11:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/31/2018 8:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/31/2018 8:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/30/2018 10:28:00 PM (view original):
You haven't proven that, lol
How would I prove it? Sometimes you just gotta believe. Can you prove that God exists? Come on man.
Let's do a brainstorming experiment. What are some ways you could prove that it is inherent?

a) Show that black people are better at all sports than other races.
b) Show that the amount of people who play each sport by race is consistant/doesn't matter
c) Provide a scientific explanation.
1) Never said all sports. I said football(some positions), hoops, track and field, boxing.

2) See #1

3) Superior genetics. I am not a scientist.
If success was inherent and black people were better athletes, the success would apply to all sports.

You can find a scientist or study to back up your claim.
8/31/2018 12:25 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/30/2018 10:21:00 PM (view original):
It’s inherent.
you are sounding like BL...just because you say something is inherent, that does not make it inherent. Its just your opinion.
8/31/2018 12:27 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/31/2018 11:12:00 AM (view original):
So lb (backwards bl?) thinks slave owners paired the scrawny guy who couldn't pick crops for more than half a day before tuckering out and the petite lady who tired after cleaning for an hour instead of pairing the large, strong guy who could pick crops all day and the women who could clean all day then cook diner at night with each other. NEWS FLASH - they weren't as dumb as you lb. They paired their biggest and strongest men with their sturdiest and fittest women, just like anyone trying to create the best assets would. Maybe you're not smart enough to think of doing that, but at least some of them were. Does that make them inherently better at some sports? Isn't being bigger and stronger a huge advantage in some sports? Good grief man, just how deep is that hole getting? I'm getting a bit tired of piling-on.
Yeah and white people do the same thing... Fit people have been breeding with fit people for generations. I think that that is much more significant than a ? number of slaveowners breeding slaves, who were probably fit anyway.
Pro athletes marry models. Al Horford married Ms. Puerto Rico she is like 5’2. Wayne Gretzky married Janet Jones, an actress, Tiger Woods married a nanny. Famous athletes marry hot women not necessarily fit women. Kobe didn’t marry Candice Parker.
Pro athletes aren't the only fit people on earth.
8/31/2018 12:27 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/31/2018 12:27:00 PM (view original):
It’s inherent.
you are sounding like BL...just because you say something is inherent, that does not make it inherent. Its just your opinion.
It was a joke.
8/31/2018 1:05 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/31/2018 12:27:00 PM (view original):
I never said fit. You and all3 did. I am using the naked eye test. It has not faulted me to date. Don’t care if you and Wylie disagree.
8/31/2018 1:07 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/31/2018 1:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/31/2018 12:27:00 PM (view original):
It’s inherent.
It was a joke.
well, then never mind.
8/31/2018 1:43 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/31/2018 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/31/2018 12:27:00 PM (view original):
I never said fit. You and all3 did. I am using the naked eye test. It has not faulted me to date. Don’t care if you and Wylie disagree.
Well then don't say that you 'proved' anything or that we are dumb for disagreeing with you.
8/31/2018 3:12 PM
When did I say that? I have not proven anything but you are pretty dumb for disagreeing with me.
8/31/2018 4:06 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/31/2018 12:23:00 PM (view original):
The "selective breeding" (however prevalent it was) practiced by some slave owners was NOT done to produce superior athletic specimens. Picking the hardest worker with exemplary stamina and "pairing" him with the best "washerwoman" doesn't necessarily produce at all!!! Much less some sort of superior physical being. It just isn't that simple. The whole idea that blacks are inherently better at basketball or football (which is debatable, I suppose) BECAUSE some of the slaveholders used some random "selective forced breeding" of their slaves and that THAT is why (generations later) SOME blacks seem to be "better" at basketball and football is NUTS and Racist. PERIOD!!

IF you can't see that then you are a racist NUTJOB. I don't care who you are or HOW you try to justify it.
Does me believing that tangplay is an dummy make me racist?
8/31/2018 4:07 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/31/2018 4:06:00 PM (view original):
When did I say that? I have not proven anything but you are pretty dumb for disagreeing with me.
Ah, so even though you have zero proof and are going off of the eye check, I am dumb for disagreeing. Got it.

You also think that there are zero ways to prove that success is inherent. Good job.
8/31/2018 4:33 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/31/2018 4:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 8/31/2018 12:23:00 PM (view original):

Does me believing that tangplay is an dummy make me racist?
ONLY IF you believe that because of his inherent-cy......... or breeding. Like IF you believe he's dumb because he's a black Mennonite. In that case, then Yes. :-)
8/31/2018 5:11 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/31/2018 4:06:00 PM (view original):
maybe you are joking again, but that sounds like BL too. If you don't agree with me you're an idiot.
8/31/2018 5:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23...53 Next ▸
White Privilege Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.