White Privilege Topic

9/1/2018 12:59 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/1/2018 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Please explain to me where I am wrong in claiming that all3's theory that blacks are better at basketball because of slavery and some selective breeding of the slaves which he claims produced superior athletic specimens (over whites and other races) is RACIST!!!

OR show me wherein I made some claim that this sad slave breeding practice didn't exist!

All3 is just a jerkoff who likes to try and score weird points trying to make others small. Even at the expense of truth......... just like his pied piper of LOSING Donald J. Trump.

Go away LOSER!
I don't know why they are better but on average they are and its true in Europe too. Players from former Yugoslavia are really good too. It is something in their DNA. It is not racist. It is a compliment. Same reason Yankees fans are ********.
9/1/2018 1:02 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/1/2018 1:02:00 PM (view original):
Please explain to me where I am wrong in claiming that all3's theory that blacks are better at basketball because of slavery and some selective breeding of the slaves which he claims produced superior athletic specimens (over whites and other races) is RACIST!!!

OR show me wherein I made some claim that this sad slave breeding practice didn't exist!

All3 is just a jerkoff who likes to try and score weird points trying to make others small. Even at the expense of truth......... just like his pied piper of LOSING Donald J. Trump.

Go away LOSER!
I don't know why they are better but on average they are and its true in Europe too. Players from former Yugoslavia are really good too. It is something in their DNA. It is not racist. It is a compliment. Same reason Yankees fans are ********.

I don't know why they are better

You have been saying this whole time that it is inherent. Now you don't know?

1. MAYBE it's because the best black athletes play basketball/football
2. When you attribute sports success to black people inherently being better, you also say that black people are poor because they are inherently lazy/dumb/bad with money.

9/1/2018 2:12 PM
In the U.S. the average black man only has 75% of his DNA that originated from Africa. FACT!

Do I have to make a list of all the black NBA basketball stars that have NO descendancy from slavery?
And any that do (if any large percentage did) would thus all be related-------super cousins and such-------it's laughable nonsense IF it weren't so racist!
Is Akeem just a weird outlier then?? He didn't descend from slavery's breeding experiment.

Call me all the names you want all3 but what you are claiming as attributable to slavery's "selective breeding" practices is pure racism!
Thus YOU are a racist Pig and your value is worthless as I see it!
Just like McCain viewed your hero Chump..........devoid of respectability!
9/1/2018 5:26 PM (edited)
I only have 75% of my white DNA. FACT!

The rest is Mennonite.
9/1/2018 5:55 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/1/2018 2:12:00 PM (view original):

Go away LOSER!

2. When you attribute sports success to black people inherently being better, you also say that black people are poor because they are inherently lazy/dumb/bad with money.

1) I think it is but I cannot prove it. Remember my "I am not a scientist" comment.
2) Mutually exclusive. I never equated their athletic prowess to them also being poor and bad with money.
9/1/2018 6:00 PM
Why are democrats racially inferior to Jews and Christians and carnival ride operators?
9/1/2018 6:06 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/1/2018 6:00:00 PM (view original):

Go away LOSER!

1) I think it is but I cannot prove it. Remember my "I am not a scientist" comment.
2) Mutually exclusive. I never equated their athletic prowess to them also being poor and bad with money.
1. Scientific journals are accessible. Find one that backs up your claim.
2. You can't have it both ways.
9/1/2018 6:23 PM
Why do the most enlightened people in the history of recorded time still insist on dividing people by (FILL IN THE BLANK)?
9/1/2018 6:28 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/1/2018 5:26:00 PM (view original):
In the U.S. the average black man only has 75% of his DNA that originated from Africa. FACT!

Do I have to make a list of all the black NBA basketball stars that have NO descendancy from slavery?
And any that do (if any large percentage did) would thus all be related-------super cousins and such-------it's laughable nonsense IF it weren't so racist!
Is Akeem just a weird outlier then?? He didn't descend from slavery's breeding experiment.

Call me all the names you want all3 but what you are claiming as attributable to slavery's "selective breeding" practices is pure racism!
Thus YOU are a racist Pig and your value is worthless as I see it!
Just like McCain viewed your hero Chump..........devoid of respectability!
Because I actually understand HISTORICAL FACTS, I'm racist? Great logic. BL teach you that?

I'll state again, people like you who want to go around screaming "RACISM, RACISM" at everything are by far the worst and the biggest racists of all, and are by a larger reason racism is now becoming greater instead of declining than any other person or group. You're so stupid you don't even understand how much harm you are doing to the situation you claim you want to make better.
9/1/2018 6:36 PM
Racism is great in the modern world of non racist USA.

Its $$$ and law suites and $$$ for lawyers.

It's fill and $$$ and more fill for the fake news media.

Racism is $$$ for people who get their paychecks cut....like Al Sharpton.

Racism makes sense for everybody except the rest of us.

We're the only ones that don't like it.

We're the only ones nobody listens to.
9/1/2018 6:45 PM
According to the "enlightened" (read racist Pig!) all3 Michael Jordan could never have been Michael Jordan iff'n he wasn't the descendant of black slaves who had the "fortune" of being helped breed by whitey hood to get stronger chilluns and those stronger chillun's begat Michael's grandpappy who begat this special black kid--Mikey!

All those hours of sweat and practice, and the size of his heart, grit, determination, perseverance......... all that, too, can be placed at the foot of whitey hood the benevolent slave holder............ it had nothing to do with Michael. HE COULD have worked just as hard, sweat just as much, tried just as hard but iff'n he didn't have that special "breeding" and lineage he just wouldn't have been the NBA star he was. He needed whitey's help.

Thanks for clearing that up for us all3. You be a big help. Now we can see how easy it is to be a racist pig.

9/1/2018 7:30 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/1/2018 6:23:00 PM (view original):

Go away LOSER!

1) Don’t care enough my naked eye test is enough for me and even you admitted they were Better at hoops

2) Why not?
9/1/2018 7:41 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/1/2018 7:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/1/2018 6:23:00 PM (view original):

Go away LOSER!

1) Don’t care enough my naked eye test is enough for me and even you admitted they were Better at hoops

2) Why not?
1) Yes they are. They are better because the best athletes play B-ball instead of other sports. Not genetics.

2) Because you would be a hypocrite for saying that some success is inherent but others are not?
9/1/2018 8:18 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/1/2018 7:30:00 PM (view original):
According to the "enlightened" (read racist Pig!) all3 Michael Jordan could never have been Michael Jordan iff'n he wasn't the descendant of black slaves who had the "fortune" of being helped breed by whitey hood to get stronger chilluns and those stronger chillun's begat Michael's grandpappy who begat this special black kid--Mikey!

All those hours of sweat and practice, and the size of his heart, grit, determination, perseverance......... all that, too, can be placed at the foot of whitey hood the benevolent slave holder............ it had nothing to do with Michael. HE COULD have worked just as hard, sweat just as much, tried just as hard but iff'n he didn't have that special "breeding" and lineage he just wouldn't have been the NBA star he was. He needed whitey's help.

Thanks for clearing that up for us all3. You be a big help. Now we can see how easy it is to be a racist pig.

Why do you feel the need to keep trying to twist my words into something they aren't? Oh, that's right, because as presented, they keep burying you. NEVER did I even come close to saying the only reason any black person succeeds at anything was their breeding, or that they needed anyone's help to succeed. Is that's your lack of reading comprehension kicking in again, or just your desperation to try to not feel like a total fool? When the truth and facts make you look so incredibly stupid, I can't blame you for trying to ignore them, but if you're just going to keep lying and distorting things, that's going to keep making you look even worse. Keep screaming RACIST, RACIST at everything and everybody you disagree with, and it will keep fueling the hate, keep making situations worse, and create even more distance between the races. Then you can keep blaming others for what you've done.
9/1/2018 9:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...21|22|23|24|25...53 Next ▸
White Privilege Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.