Its All Trumps Fault Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The hatred-based total lack of rational thinking and dismissal and distortion of reality by some Democrats continues to make the entire Party look stupid.
9/14/2018 12:03 AM
9/14/2018 5:47 AM
Lacking any facts or truths, this is the kind of "brilliant" response the Dems have to offer.
9/14/2018 9:20 AM
You are blocking the author of this post, bronxcheer.
9/14/2018 9:44 AM
Disgustingly amusing............. Just like many of Trump's tweets................ lol
9/14/2018 10:37 AM
Trump is blocking bronxheer as well?
9/14/2018 10:46 AM
So I'm gonna give y'all Trump apologists a tiny carrot. The world's been a crazy mixed up place for a long long time before Orangehair took office.
It ain't been making much sense to this old guy for a while now.
Me don't think likes the rest of youse it seems.

Here's a tiny example. I seem to be the only one that sees some stuff.

In Phoenix there is a high school---------------famous folks have graduated from there---------like Alice Cooper (and others)------------it's been around a long time!
It's called Cortez High School.
I've never understood why nobody has a problem with a high school being named after a horrid killer. I've brought it up before to folks------------nobody seems to think it's a big deal---------------- YET,
we had to have the fricking state gov't step in and change the name of one of the mountain peaks because a few nutjobs (like me, I guess) complained about the original name (Squaw Pk.) which it had only been called for (like) 100's of years. Also the freeway that runs thru the area (St rt. #51) was renamed------IT HAD been called the Squaw Pk. Freeway. Now, no one knows how to refer to it and unless you call it the squaw pk fwy. nobody knows what the hell you're talking about.

Now me, from MY view, I would think that a place of (supposedly) higher education named after an ******* like Cortez would be MUCH MORE objectionable than some distinctive peak being called Squaw Pk. ............... especially when (in AZ) we have about a 1000 other names that someone MIGHT find offensive to an Indian.
Nutjobs everywhere. obviously at least 62 Million of em............... lol
9/14/2018 10:52 AM
Looks like bob has gone off the deep end . . . again. He's complaining about things being and/or not being renamed, like it's Trump's fault, when all that BS is clearly crazed Liberal extremists and has nothing to do with Trump. Yet another "brilliant" poster who never lets facts get in the way of his ranting. Man I can't imagine how much he misses dino's "safe" thread.
9/14/2018 11:15 AM

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort pleaded guilty in federal court Friday as part of a plea agreement that involves cooperation with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Manafort’s defense told U.S. District Judge Amy Berman that his client would like to enter a guilty plea. Manafort said in court he understands what the guilty plea means and he understands that by pleading guilty he would be giving up the right to appeal.

It's not clear the extent to which Manafort has agreed to cooperate with Mueller but prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told the judge that Manafort's plea agreement includes a cooperation agreement.

Manafort, in a trial set to begin Sept. 24, had been facing seven counts of foreign lobbying violations and witness tampering in federal court in Washington.

9/14/2018 12:28 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, bronxcheer.
9/14/2018 12:52 PM
Posted by The_Creeper on 9/13/2018 10:41:00 PM (view original):
OMG...the Dumbocrats are truly insane, feet stomping, temper tantrum, scream at the sky fools.

Last year was one of the worst hurricane seasons in history. Puerto Rico and their left wing government mismanaged funds forever, had an outdated power grid, no reliable water sources...and 3000 people died. Somehow that is Trumps fault according to the fool speaking the the house of representatives today. Nevermind, many drowned in the surge, died in falling buildings and mudslides and it is all Trumps fault. Despite that....an idiot on the ClintonNewsNetwork today said Trumps stance on Global Warming will kill 80,000 people over the next decade. Huh....so EVERY year the next 10 will be 2.6x worse than last. Huh. Thanks for the warning.

I guess Odumba paying into the BS France Climate accord who in turn funnelled money to Iran and North Korea...would ahve saved those people?

You Dumbocrats....really are amazing...remember when you look at your 401K balance.....to thank Obama....afterall...he said it is because of him...
Yes. Climate change is real and endangers many people. If we do not help refugees or states that will be effected by climate change. I don't know about the 80k number but there will be over a billion climate refugees by 2060, partially due to people like Trump refusing to admit to the dangers that he has helped continue.

Also, it doesn't take any money to be in the Accord.
9/14/2018 12:53 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/14/2018 12:03:00 AM (view original):
The hatred-based total lack of rational thinking and dismissal and distortion of reality by some Democrats continues to make the entire Party look stupid.
And the fact that you take the thinking of a minority of democrats as embolic of the whole party makes you look stupid.

Just like people who say that the KKK likes Trump, so he must be racist.
9/14/2018 12:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2B3uLlusOQ
9/14/2018 12:54 PM
Yes, I will make sure to take Ben's word over 99% of scientists. Go back to bed, child. You just said that Climate Change is real. You don't have to have a dissenting opinion to everything I say.
9/14/2018 12:56 PM
1|2|3...28 Next ▸
Its All Trumps Fault Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.