Its All Trumps Fault Topic

Posted by The Taint on 9/19/2018 10:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 9/19/2018 9:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 9/19/2018 9:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 9/19/2018 4:45:00 PM (view original):
If you can feed your family, you're not poor. Tang, you may want venture out of Central Kansas and into a 3rd world country. Start telling them that people with luxuries like cable tv are poor and see what kind of reaction you get.
it's almost impossible in this country to not have cable tv. I can have Cable TV for 19.99 a month and I live in one of the most expensive regions in the US.
I don't have cable tv. If you can afford $19.99/month on entertainment, you are not poor. Once again, lets go to a 3rd world country and tell them we have $20 a month to spend on tv, but we're poor and watch their reaction.
I didn't realize that you hold the shining beacon of light(the USA) up to the same standards of a third world country. Did you know that in most third world countries food is regulated in price so everyone can afford it?
How many third world countries have you visited?
9/19/2018 10:25 PM
If you can feed your family, you're not poor. Tang, you may want venture out of Central Kansas and into a 3rd world country. Start telling them that people with luxuries like cable tv are poor and see what kind of reaction you get.
it's almost impossible in this country to not have cable tv. I can have Cable TV for 19.99 a month and I live in one of the most expensive regions in the US.
I don't have cable tv. If you can afford $19.99/month on entertainment, you are not poor. Once again, lets go to a 3rd world country and tell them we have $20 a month to spend on tv, but we're poor and watch their reaction.
I don't have cable either.....not sure what that proves. I'm ******* loaded compared to 99.2 percent of the world.

The lack of empathy exhibited here is astounding. Jesus would stick a hot stick up your *** if he was around and you talked like this.

9/19/2018 10:44 PM (edited)
Yep. Very un-Jesus like.
9/19/2018 10:39 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/19/2018 10:39:00 PM (view original):
Yep. Very un-Jesus like.
This is the crux of the matter. Just admit you're not a Christian and get on with your bad self. Quit ******* pretending.
9/19/2018 10:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by strikeout26 on 9/19/2018 10:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 9/19/2018 10:44:00 PM (view original):
I don't have cable either.....not sure what that proves. I'm ******* loaded compared to 99.2 percent of the world.

The lack of empathy exhibited here is astounding. Jesus would stick a hot stick up your *** if he was around and you talked like this.

Nothing unchristian about pointing out reality. If you can afford these things, you aren't poor.

Cable comment proves nothing. Just a random comment. The rest of the statement is relevant.
LOL...like anything you have said isn't just a random comment or a unproven fact.

If you think Jesus would be behind you, I think you are pretending pretty heavily to yourself. Absolutely quit thinking you are Christian. It's ok though, there's actually very few that profess to be so that actually are.
9/19/2018 11:38 PM (edited)
Another government official proven to be racist, putting down DeShaun Watson for not coming through last week:

"You can't count on a black quarterback!" Deleted post. Explanation: I thought it was private. hahahahahahahahahahahaha. **** ******* racist turd.

Guess what political party he was from: Republican????? SHOCKER

Another day, another splash of what makes this country great.
9/19/2018 11:41 PM (edited)
and if you don't get that....please don't ever pretend that MAGA doesn't stand for Make America White Again
9/19/2018 11:43 PM
Why are you so angry?
9/20/2018 9:12 AM
Taint. Don’t care about racism. Honestly I do not. There will be racists. Nothing you can do about it. Just STFU and live with it. My cable bill is $275 per month. Includes phone and Internet. You are also ignorant if you don’t believe many game the system. If you can afford an iPhone, Air Jordan’s and a PlayStation or Xbox you are not poor. The fact that you and Tang disagree is the exactly the problem in this country. Stop feeling sorry for those who game the system. Our poor live better than 99% of the poor in other countries.
9/20/2018 9:17 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/20/2018 9:12:00 AM (view original):
Why are you so angry?
Because there are racists in the government?
9/20/2018 10:10 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 9/19/2018 11:10:00 PM (view original):
And Tang, show me where I've written that the poor don't deserve help. All I have said is that it's not the governments responsibility. We disagree on which people are poor and we disagree on why people are poor, but I would love for you to show me where I have said that the poor don't deserve help.
You think the poor deserves help, but you have not said from whom and how. In a perfect world, charity and church would help out, but this isn't a perfect world.

Also, you have stated that if you can feed your family, you aren't poor.

You also flat out dismissed the idea that disabled people could be poor or that opportunity is not equal.
9/20/2018 10:20 AM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 9/20/2018 10:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 9/19/2018 11:10:00 PM (view original):
And Tang, show me where I've written that the poor don't deserve help. All I have said is that it's not the governments responsibility. We disagree on which people are poor and we disagree on why people are poor, but I would love for you to show me where I have said that the poor don't deserve help.
You think the poor deserves help, but you have not said from whom and how. In a perfect world, charity and church would help out, but this isn't a perfect world.

Also, you have stated that if you can feed your family, you aren't poor.

You also flat out dismissed the idea that disabled people could be poor or that opportunity is not equal.
Don't dodge. If you have an iPhone, Air Jordans and a Playstation you aren't poor.

#1) There are welfare and food stamp programs. Our poor have running water and plumbing. More than many of the poor around the world can say.
#2) Community and Church, 100%. Along with #1.
#3) Disabled how? Each case needs to be reviewed separately. Many disabled people work.
9/20/2018 10:45 AM
Posted by tangplay on 9/20/2018 10:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/20/2018 9:12:00 AM (view original):
Why are you so angry?
Because there are racists in the government?
There are racists everywhere. Did you forget the Palestinian Flag at the DNC. That is overt. At least most racists are covert.
9/20/2018 10:49 AM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...28 Next ▸
Its All Trumps Fault Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.