Super Team Availbl NOW-Won NC-W.Tex D2 Yost Topic

BigPoppa gave up his 19-0 NC winner. If I didn't already have an NC contender I would grab it and never say peep here.
But truthfully, W. Texas is better than mine-just not by enough to abandon my team.

Besides have great attributes, the WE's are tops, he has redshirted 3 excellent players. Been at this game LONG time and when I go nuts over a team I know what Im talkin' about.
Guys, you will NEVER get a shot at a better team. I went over with fine tooth comb and W. Texas is FANTASTIC.
9/14/2018 1:51 AM
I’ll take them
9/14/2018 12:45 PM
Don't tell me. Go apply.
9/14/2018 2:31 PM (edited)
Depending on how you look at it...a good/bad thing is the scholarships this season. I graduated 25 seniors. So hopefully someone gets them and has a good class!

WT is a fun and unique place.
9/14/2018 6:01 PM
Incredible. There is no one out there to take a team of this caliber. Guess the population of GD has really bottomed out . I know I sound like my grandfather who used to preface stories he would tell me with "When I was a boy", but I do remember when you had a hard time getting ANY team.
And now you have a 19-0 team put together by IMO one of best coaches to ever play this game built for greatness and no one around to give a damn !
9/15/2018 9:35 AM
Really didn’t want to do it, but I couldn’t let program go to sims with 25 open scholarships. They would’ve dropped off a cliff. I’ll take them back for now. Maybe one more season.
9/15/2018 11:03 AM
BP, I was tempted the whole time to take over your team. But I just couldn't do it. My E Stroudsberg(really put together by another top coach Jms) is damn good and already has my touch on it). 25 scholarships at the level of your vision would have been fun. But a LOT of clicking :). Plus I prefer more balanced class. Glad you will take it back.
9/15/2018 11:53 AM
Posted by mojolad on 9/15/2018 9:35:00 AM (view original):
Incredible. There is no one out there to take a team of this caliber. Guess the population of GD has really bottomed out . I know I sound like my grandfather who used to preface stories he would tell me with "When I was a boy", but I do remember when you had a hard time getting ANY team.
And now you have a 19-0 team put together by IMO one of best coaches to ever play this game built for greatness and no one around to give a damn !
It is also possible that people applied for the team and weren't accepted. That happens, even for teams you are "qualified" for.
9/16/2018 10:56 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 9/16/2018 10:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mojolad on 9/15/2018 9:35:00 AM (view original):
It is also possible that people applied for the team and weren't accepted. That happens, even for teams you are "qualified" for.
It should be available again next year (with a more manageable class size). I don't see myself keeping them another year.
9/17/2018 11:45 AM
Super Team Availbl NOW-Won NC-W.Tex D2 Yost Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.