I am in my first season at DIA coaching UAB. I realize I am at a disadvantage being a first-year Coach when going up against a target at a school such as Miami with an established and successful coach or even Alabama, etc. However, am I at a disadvantage going after sim-coached schools such as Clemson or Auburn? Should I stick to only battling sim-coached teams such as Troy, Southern Miss, Bowling Green, etc?

Any advice here or by sitemail would be appreciated!

SmokePants (Peter)
9/19/2018 1:11 PM
UAB is a mid-major school, so you are at a disadvantage against all Power conference schools such as Clemson (ACC) and Auburn (SEC). You are also at a disadvantage because you are in your first season at this school, so you do not have the extra recruiting money from the previous season bowls that other returning coaches have. So I would not try to do very much battling this season. Wait a cycle or two before you put any serious money on any recruits, so you can see first who everyone else is going after.
9/19/2018 1:40 PM
Thanks...sounds good!
9/19/2018 4:09 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.