Rule V Leg #61 Draft Thread Topic

The Royals have 2 very glaringly weaknesses, in which I have to address in the next two rounds, so... Maybe, I'll get lucky in the next round or two, who knows?
10/13/2018 10:39 PM (edited)
I need keepers from five more owners. Have sitemailed them.
10/14/2018 8:25 AM
I guess we are not picking Today? Is everyone watching NFL & can't spare 5 minutes, to send ONE Player's name? Good thing this draft only has 3 rounds, IF we had to pick a whole team (25 players) we might be done by New Years, or maybe NOT?
10/14/2018 5:33 PM (edited)
We aren't because like sin said, we're still waiting for second round keepers. What we do is laid out pretty explicitly on the first page and like it suggest, we're getting second round keepers before we do another round of drafting.
10/14/2018 6:34 PM
Hey Beef, get used to it. This is Rule V. Not much ever happens on weekends here. It’s definitely not like other draft leagues you might have been in regarding timeliness but once we do get going its as much fun as you’ll get playing wis baseball.
10/14/2018 7:23 PM
2nd round keepers, NO it's 2nd round KEEPER, ONE player per team! That's all, we are protecting ONE more player, NOT multiple players? What's the Big Deal? I sent mine in Yesterday?
10/14/2018 8:05 PM (edited)
My team was still on the board until Saturday afternoon at which point I was in a cabin in the woods. Not a question of me grappling with which player to keep.
10/14/2018 8:16 PM
Chill beef, it happens every untimed round and so do the complaints. We could rename the league People With Busy Lives Who Enter Drafts vs. People Sitting At a Computer Impatient To Draft. To make it interesting draft order alternates between the two types.
10/14/2018 9:09 PM (edited)
To be fair beef, you didn't even draft your franchise on time so waiting a bit to draft your next player shouldn't be that unreasonable.
10/14/2018 9:26 PM
I agree with Deathdealer. This leagues drafts are a lot of fun watching the strategy the goes into building a team.
Mine usually stink but I do enjoy watching how players are picked.
10/14/2018 9:31 PM
Posted by good_beef on 10/14/2018 5:33:00 PM (view original):
I guess we are not picking Today? Is everyone watching NFL & can't spare 5 minutes, to send ONE Player's name? Good thing this draft only has 3 rounds, IF we had to pick a whole team (25 players) we might be done by New Years, or maybe NOT?
This is the best draft albeit the slowest in wis history. We have great owners but many of them just take forever lol. Been that way a long as i can remember
10/15/2018 9:47 AM (edited)
Posted by rbow923 on 10/14/2018 9:09:00 PM (view original):
Chill beef, it happens every untimed round and so do the complaints. We could rename the league People With Busy Lives Who Enter Drafts vs. People Sitting At a Computer Impatient To Draft. To make it interesting draft order alternates between the two types.
Hold on... I worked 14 hrs on Saturday & 10 hrs on Sunday... Busy Lives? Sitting at Home? Yeah - Right?? & I Still had time, 5 minutes, to send in my Protected player?
10/14/2018 11:49 PM (edited)
I've got the final keepers I was waiting for. Will get them posted this morning. Today will be untimed. Timed schedule tomorrow to finish the second round.

(EDIT: One of those keepers was already protected. I've sitemailed the owner, and will be ready to post them as soon as he sends me a different one.)

And good_beef, you were busy last weekend as I recall. It happens. Sorry you had to wait...
10/15/2018 6:50 AM (edited)
Heads up good_beef…

The Dilligafs are on the road today, flying home from Mexico...

So iffn the draft gets underway today, it will stall at us...Will be ready/avail to pick early tomorrow...

DBP
10/15/2018 7:41 AM
Keepers are posted. Untimed today, timed to finish the second round tomorrow.
10/15/2018 8:02 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...19 Next ▸
Rule V Leg #61 Draft Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.