Rule V Leg #61 Draft Thread Topic

Let's go with someone new:

Reggie Jackson, Oakland Athletics

Athletics are now off the board
10/16/2018 2:10 PM
Would have went for Mariano Rivera but dynamic pricing shut that option down. Kimbrel gives more bang for buck.
10/16/2018 2:16 PM
Posted by tridentric on 10/16/2018 2:01:00 PM (view original):
Ok finished the hike for today. Wanted to get my pick in now before we go out drinking with some Dutch girls.

Jose DeLeon St. Louis Cards
This sounds like quite a trip!
10/16/2018 2:25 PM
Page one updated.
10/16/2018 2:28 PM
I sitemailed good_beef to let him know that it's his turn and that he can pick when ready.
10/16/2018 3:00 PM
Where's the beef?
10/16/2018 3:59 PM
Jose DeLeon... Good Luck with THAT?? Ha, ha, ha - there were MUCH better RP out there? Awe poor tridentric, those Dutch Girls MUST be getting to him?

As as usual, the team I was wanting to steal from was GONE... I still find it difficult to believe that the Royals have been THAT good in this league, they must have made the playoffs Every season??

Anyway, NOT the player that I really wanted, But seeing as the Royals have Never had an Above Average SS - I'll have to go with a good Fielding Rating & Steal -

Jean Segura from the Brewers

I hope She (kidding) does better than Average?!

Please sitemail whoever is up after me, as I'm using my phone, instead of my home computer, Thanks!
10/16/2018 6:43 PM (edited)
Posted by pumpkinmcp on 10/16/2018 3:59:00 PM (view original):
Where's the beef?
Believe it or not... I am old enough to remember that commercial & seeing as Wendy's has REALLY gone downhill in The Last 5 Years... I appreciate that comment! Thanks, I really been jonesing for a an original Wendy's double cheeseburger, with all the original toppings, the way it used to be?!
10/16/2018 4:37 PM (edited)
I prefer Steak n Shake. Freddy's is similar. ..I was working in Hays KS when Steak n Shake built a new one in Goodland, is the smallest town to have one.

I remember when Burger Chef was bigger than McDonald's. AutoZone was AutoShack ..BigBoy restaurants were still around.

Shoutout to White Castle. Belly Bombers were 8 cents. Before they made chicken sandwiches. Krystal's is good too..Waffle House still makes a good Chili Burger...Here in STL there is Eat Rite diners. Eat Rite, or don't eat at all...
10/16/2018 5:30 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 10/16/2018 5:30:00 PM (view original):
I prefer Steak n Shake. Freddy's is similar. ..I was working in Hays KS when Steak n Shake built a new one in Goodland, is the smallest town to have one.

I remember when Burger Chef was bigger than McDonald's. AutoZone was AutoShack ..BigBoy restaurants were still around.

Shoutout to White Castle. Belly Bombers were 8 cents. Before they made chicken sandwiches. Krystal's is good too..Waffle House still makes a good Chili Burger...Here in STL there is Eat Rite diners. Eat Rite, or don't eat at all...
I LOVE Steak n Shake, nothing like a Burger & Tots, but sadly, there aren't any within 15 miles of where I live in KC, same with the DQ Brazier, I LOVE Flame (burnt) broiled Beef! I AM a Burger Man, hence the name Good_Beef & I've heard that Eat Rite & Krystal's have Really good burgers, but Sadly again - I've never had one?

I used to like White Castle, but they left town years ago, too Bad? We used to have a place called Wimpy's, that served "Loose Meat" burgers with melted Velveeta cheese, but they went out of business decades ago.

I usually I eat at Winsteads, which I think are BETTER that Freddy's, cuz they put a Full slice of Onion on each burger, not just a few (2 or 3) rings of onion? We Do have one BigBoy restaurant, but they are all the way across town?

I do like Chili - Anywhere - BUT in Cincinnati, they put Cinnamon in their chili - Cincy Style - which I think messes with the flavor?

I could talk Burgers for hours, but I'll stop now - it's making me too Hungry?
10/16/2018 6:30 PM (edited)
Carlos Guillen - DET

Tigers are off the board
10/16/2018 7:07 PM
Darrell Evans - ATL
Atlanta is off the board
10/16/2018 7:34 PM
Paul Molitor - Milwaukee
10/16/2018 8:04 PM
I will take OF Eric Davis - Reds
10/16/2018 9:32 PM
Jose Reyes, Mets
10/16/2018 11:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...19 Next ▸
Rule V Leg #61 Draft Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.