Voter ID! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
dead people still on the scrolls........
10/15/2018 6:36 PM
there is nothing inherently wrong about voters reg laws.
the many republican legislatures have taken a philosophical idea and used it for the purpose of making it difficult for poor people and students to vote.
that is voter suppression and purging and what words can be used to describe such cheating.
look at georgia...a national disgrace.
this is why the special laws once enacted to stop the south from voter suppression laws is still needed...big mistake.
10/15/2018 6:42 PM
Not a national disgrace at all. Spell your name right and you have no issues. Stacy Abrams is whining because she's losing.
10/15/2018 6:46 PM
Posted by dino27 on 10/15/2018 6:42:00 PM (view original):
there is nothing inherently wrong about voters reg laws.
the many republican legislatures have taken a philosophical idea and used it for the purpose of making it difficult for poor people and students to vote.
that is voter suppression and purging and what words can be used to describe such cheating.
look at georgia...a national disgrace.
this is why the special laws once enacted to stop the south from voter suppression laws is still needed...big mistake.
How do they make it difficult?
10/15/2018 6:48 PM
some courts have struck them down.
in ga...over 50,000 applications are not being reviewed which could prevent those people from voting and the candidate is in charge ofvthe review.
10/15/2018 6:53 PM
Is that what MSNBC is telling you about the situation?
10/15/2018 6:55 PM
Posted by dino27 on 10/15/2018 6:53:00 PM (view original):
some courts have struck them down.
in ga...over 50,000 applications are not being reviewed which could prevent those people from voting and the candidate is in charge ofvthe review.
Well that's extremely vague. I myself abhor both voter fraud and voter repression.

Would you care to try again and be more specific. Thank you.
10/15/2018 7:04 PM
I will let Dino give you the CNN recap and then I will tell you the real story.
10/15/2018 7:06 PM
GET OUT! CNN is FAKE NEWS. I watch them from time to time and it's propaganda. PMSNBC is a little different. They are HATE NEWS.

Here's a little test. How much time did they spend on the trade deals TRUMP made with Canada and Mexico?

Just about zero and if it was mentioned it was negative and hostile.

IN THE REAL WORLD these were big stories and deserved major coverage. You didn't get it on the above networks.

Now take that one example and times it by 100. They never report on anything good or positive about TRUMP or his policies. It's a fact the news about TRUMP from ALL sources is overwhelmingly negative. It has recently risen from 90% negative to 94%. No logical or honest or moral person would accept that. They would question it. AND I DO question AND I DO watch them. And I compare them to FOX and other news sources. It's eye opening.

I wonder how many hours of FOX the liberals watch weekly? I believe they were instructed by the last President not to watch it and I think they are following orders in lockstep fashion.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. They don't know the truth because they refuse to look at both sides. That's how come I know they are FAKE/HATE NEWS.

SAD.
10/15/2018 7:21 PM
there is going to be a court decision in ga soon....then we will find out the actual facts and issues......
10/15/2018 7:24 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/15/2018 6:29:00 PM (view original):

U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults — A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/u-s-has-3-5-million-more-registered-voters-than-live-adults-a-red-flag-for-electoral-fraud/

In other news, bad luck is an idiot.
That's not a red flag. 7500 people die every day. If most states only remove dead people once every couple years, there could easily be that many dead people still registered.

And it isn't much of a problem, either, because dead people can't vote. And since whether or not you vote in an election is tracked, it's really easy to see when this type of fraud happens.

And dead voter fraud is exceptionally rare.
10/15/2018 7:35 PM
Posted by dino27 on 10/15/2018 7:24:00 PM (view original):
there is going to be a court decision in ga soon....then we will find out the actual facts and issues......
Whatever. You said Republican legislators are making it difficult for people of minority status to vote. Show me. I'd like to know. If I knew where this is going on, and it sounds like it's all across the country, then I wanna know about it because I have a few choice words for any Republican who would suppress the vote of a legal and registered citizen and voter.

So help me out here. Give us some examples of this national disgrace.

Another one of these wait and see promises from the party that always makes us wait and never lets us see is just not good enough anymore. We've been waiting for two years and we're tired of waiting and we're just not gonna wait anymore. Show us. Give us something so we can fix it. Thank you.

10/15/2018 7:37 PM
your welcome.
10/15/2018 7:39 PM
we won listen

we will call we liars
10/15/2018 7:41 PM
1|2|3...11 Next ▸
Voter ID! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.